Hoster Application – Mariosshailos

Home Forums Naruto Support Hoster Application – Mariosshailos

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Marios
    Participant

My in-game username is Mariosshailos

My age is nearly 15

My timezone is Eastern Europe Standard Time

I’ve been playing for 1 month or so and im always active

I be able to work Monday 1:40 pm until 4:00 pm, after 6:50 Tuesday I can 1:40 pm until 6:00p m and then 7:50 pm until 10:00 pm, Wednesday 1:40 pm – 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm until 10:00 pm, Thursday ALL DAY, Friday 1;40 pm until 6:00 pm and 7:50 until 12:00 am and Finally Saturday and Sunday ALL DAY

I am applying because I have many exams be delayed because a host was not available at that time and I would like to help make sure that exams start on time. I would also like to help new players.

Notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yP1KrSHvHcQ66JM3zM9UFkVE_SGp_Y9gTuFb5oUHxmY/edit?usp=sharing

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Your notes are alright, but make sure you understand how disqualifications and jutsu spam works, ask a Hoster, and then include that in your notes.

Also clean up the english phrasing to make it more readable, as much as you can i understand english is not your first language

Marios
    Participant
    Pan
    Participant

Thank you for the application! It is appreciated since we are a bit understaffed, here’s my concerns. You’re missing critical info about life allocation for spec nins in general. You’re also missing the scoring guidelines for med exam. Please re-spectate those exams. For spec nins and Med exams, you no longer have them say just “I”. We now do case sensitive phrases, example: “Naruto”. If a player types “naruto” and not “Naruto” they don’t get into the exam.

Edit: Just saw your play time: We’d prefer you have played roughly a month or more of play on the server before further considering the application, thank you!

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by Pan.
    Marios
    Participant

I updated my notes sorry that i took so long but i had to watch more exams and understand the rules

Updated Notes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yP1KrSHvHcQ66JM3zM9UFkVE_SGp_Y9gTuFb5oUHxmY/edit?usp=sharing

Marios
    Participant
    Pan
    Participant

For spec nins the word doesn’t always have to be “Naruto” it can be any word you can think of like “Bowling”. Also make sure to note that upon recollection of scrolls they do not give you an extra life like it did when they initially obtained it. prizes for TDM are given by mod/admin since its typically not something hosters have the permissions to give, like chakra colors for example. Otherwise your notes are fine update them with the information given and I’ll say you can test at that point.

Marios
    Participant

The word Naruto was just an Example. 😀 anyway here’s my Updated Notes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yP1KrSHvHcQ66JM3zM9UFkVE_SGp_Y9gTuFb5oUHxmY/edit?usp=sharing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.