Hoster Application – Ncyleneum (ACCEPTED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Hoster Application – Ncyleneum (ACCEPTED)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ncyleneum
    Participant

What is your in-game username? Ncyleneum
    What is your age? I am currently 14 years old
    What is your timezone? GMT +1
    Where can we contact you? Discord, Ncyleneum #1569
    How long have you played on our server and how active are you? For a total time of 10 days, i joined 2 months ago. I am very active, approximately from 5am EST until 5pm EST
    How often would you be able to work? On every day from 5am EST until 5pm EST.
    Why do you want to apply for this position? I really enjoy playing on this server and wanted to get more involved with it.
    Did you spectate and take typed notes of each exam under the supervision and confirmation of another staff member, and if so, where is the proof?
    I did, I sent my notes to Deathdusk on discord

• This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Deathdusk. Reason: Application accepted and passed
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I’ll consider your application, but your times of availability are something a lot of our staff members already cover and we need staff members available from 4PM-8PM EST.

Ncyleneum
    Participant

Hello Deathdusk, I saw your response, and I am usually not online around 6 or 7pm EST, but I am able to work around that time

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Hoster Application – Ncyleneum (ACCEPTED)’ is closed to new replies.