Hoster Application – oKiato

Home Forums Naruto Support Hoster Application – oKiato

• This topic has 11 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Pan.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    vinen
    Participant

What is your in-game username? oKiato
    What is your age? 13
    What is your timezone? MET
    Where can we contact you? On Discord : Kiato#1095
    How long have you played on our server and how active are you? I played now about i think 8 monts but i had a long break so i was active on the server for tottaly 4 months and im online for about 3 hours a day or more.
    How often would you be able to work? Pretty much every day but if not i would say it if im needed.
    Why do you want to apply for this position? Im online early and saw now many times that some exams are not getting hosted so i wanna help that they get. And im spending so much time on the server so why not helping members.

My Notes: file:///C:/Users/Vincent%20und%20Uwe/Downloads/Unbenanntes_Dokument_4%20(2)%20(1).pdf

U need to copy and paste the link to see the Notes

JokerTheNInja
    Participant

gl Kiato

vinen
    Participant

ty

Kryptboo
    Participant

I wish you the best of luck Vinen.  Remember to study all your notes, and do your best!

Kryptboo
    Participant

Also just a side note, your notes aren’t accessible.  You’re going to have to put the link to it here, or dm it to Deathdusk.

vinen
    Participant
    Kryptboo
    Participant

Yes they are, thank you

Pan
    Participant

Jutsu Spam definition is a bit off, consult a hoster to get the correct definition.

vinen
    Participant

ok i changed it now

Pan
    Participant

I’m having the hoster team look at this as well, they’ll post what else is missing.

vinen
    Participant

Are there already News about my notes ?

Pan
    Participant

You’re missing the rule that if no one gets 7/10 in the medical written exam that the two with the highest scores move on. Please adjust your notes accordingly and respectate the exam.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.