Hoster Application – Psycho_Wolf13/Hiro

Home Forums Naruto Support Hoster Application – Psycho_Wolf13/Hiro

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Hiro
    Participant

What is your in-game username? Psycho_wolf13

What is your age? 14

What is your timezone? EST

Where can we contact you? in game sadly i don’t have access to discord as of right now this might or will change soon enough

How long have you played on our server and how active are you? i’ve player for a at least a year now i went inactive on and off but now i’m on almost every single day at almost all times

How often would you be able to work? mainly weekends but I’m normally on around 6pm on weekdays (this will change once schools over)

Why do you want to apply for this position? I’ve been thinking about becoming staff for a while since I’m very active and try to tell people the rules pan finally help me make up my mind  I would like to help the server in general and i sometimes see hosters having trouble handling people in events/exam i hope i can change that and make it easier.

(Here’s the notes link if it doesn’t load let me know)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U3PTyAY6WU-yXZOebD1kl8oX5WjMIbOzV7NjTnFKknU/edit?usp=sharing

Hiro
    Participant

You can also contact me though my email let me know if u need me to send you what its called

Kryptboo
    Participant

Hey Hiro, your notes are inaccessible.  Please fix it so the staff can review them.  Thank you.

Hiro
    Participant

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U3PTyAY6WU-yXZOebD1kl8oX5WjMIbOzV7NjTnFKknU/edit?usp=sharing

try this mabey if it doesn’t work again let me know but if it doesn’t u can copy and paste it into a new tab and it will bring u too the doc

Kryptboo
    Participant

Neither the copy and paste, or clicking the link work.  Try making any viewers viewers.

Hiro
    Participant
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Notes link works, will get someone to review it as soon as I can

Hiro
    Participant

okay thank you very much

Hiro
    Participant

Also death I now have discord so ill be able to be contacted there

Dee Sad Potater
    Participant

Ur notes are pretty good and detailed. A few things tho, some of the order which you listed stuff like putting the 1v1 rules before the non fighting parts of spec and med nin. A few other details: You said the winner of the Parkour gets the rank and didnt say they move onto the 1v1. When you explained how players pass the med nin written test how the scores work is kind of confusing and ho to randomly select who moves on if there is a tie you explained that wrong. In the pvp part you said players cant use Clan jutsu. What you have in the EXAM part of the jounin exam is a bit confusing too. Be more specific about how the rounds works and who moves on and stuff. You also repeat a bunch of things so try to clean that up. Event looks alright. A big thing you need to include is the steps you as the hoster need to physically do. Things like where to tp people and healing and asking who’s ready, etc. Side note – exam warnings are not a thing anymore. But if a player consistently resets as soon as the cooldown is over they can have their future cooldowns increased by.1 week. Its “crutching” not “crunching” :3

Fix those things and its a pass from me

Hiro
    Participant

okay thank you for the feedback I think I fixed the things you pointed out let me know if I missed one

Dee Sad Potater
    Participant

I think all the info is correct. You Might want to go through it and make sure everything is very clearly explained and not repeated where unnecessary. Probably should put the stuff you have to do inside each exam/event and make them specific for that exem/event.

Pan
    Participant

Information in the notes are good, they’re just a bit messy. For the exam you’ll want to have most of this information memorized, so try condensing your notes a little bit.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Sorry for the late reply, we’ll move onto the testing phase soon.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.