Hoster Application – SettTheOddish (ACCEPTED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Hoster Application – SettTheOddish (ACCEPTED)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Oddish
    Participant

What is your in-game username? SettTheOddish
    What is your age? 18
    What is your timezone? GMT +2
    Where can we contact you? Discord @Sett#8643
    How long have you played on our server and how active are you? I’ve played on the server for about 2 months now plus some time a few years back. I’ve only been active however these two recent months. I play almost every single day for about 3-6 hours depending on how busy my schedule is.
    How often would you be able to work? I would be able to work every single day unless I am not home for some reason which staff will be notified in advance for or during my exams.
    Why do you want to apply for this position? I’ve noticed that hosters find it hard to host the earlier exams and that Deathdusk has taken it upon himself to do so. I wish to help him out by hosting the earlier exams as it will be easy for me time-wise and let him work on other stuff, perhaps more important.
    Did you spectate and take typed notes of each exam under the supervision and confirmation of another staff member, and if so, where is the proof? Yes, I have taken notes on the each exam which were later sent to Deathdusk, who supervised me during all those exams. Medical and special exams were mock hosted.

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Oddish.
    • This topic was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Deathdusk. Reason: Application accepted
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

The applicant submitted all of their notes and has taken the Hoster exam. They passed. Application accepted!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Hoster Application – SettTheOddish (ACCEPTED)’ is closed to new replies.