Hoster Application – Zawadi

Home Forums Naruto Support Hoster Application – Zawadi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zawadi
    Participant

What is your in-game username? Zawadi
    What is your age? 19
    What is your timezone? EST
    Where can we contact you? Email, Discord
    How long have you played on our server and how active are you? I’ve been on the server for 5 years
    How often would you be able to work? Evenings on weekdays and all day most weekends
    Why do you want to apply for this position? I want to apply for Hoster because the staff team needs extra help to meet new requirements from the recent increase of active players. With my experience from being on the server I could greatly contribute to these efforts when I’m available. I  also often find myself helping new players, but wishing I could do more for them because I am limited by normal Player permissions.

Here is the link for my notes via Google Docs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T0XkINhOrWYbm7Pdjtj2qAKA4mBOHhfZ_KVqI9Ktqic/edit?usp=sharing

Taite
    Participant

I support this 🙂

Doja
    Participant

Upvote for zix to be hoster

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

not google slides 🥱

anyway, your special ninja exam is missing a key mechanic that you need to know, lucas is the one who hosted your exam and probably forgot about it, that was a problem when he was hoster months ago

re-spectate the special ninja exam, i already said something to the hosters about this, make sure someone else hosts it and i’ll try to see if they’re doing it right

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.