Hoster Staff Application – AadenTheMan (DENIED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Hoster Staff Application – AadenTheMan (DENIED)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Robert Aaden Young
    Participant

What is your in-game username? AadenTheMan
    What is your age? 13
    What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time.
    Where can we contact you? You can connect me on discord @Aaden#9088 or at my email [email protected]
    How long have you played on our server and how active are you? Ive played for about 3-4 months and I usually play every day unless I have to go somewhere with my family.
    How often would you be able to work? I’ll be able to work 3pm- 10pm daily.
    Why do you want to apply for this position? I joined the server a while about 3-4 months ago and when I went to the staff room I saw about 5 hoster positions open. Usually I have a lot a free time. I also enjoy helping people. So this is why I want to be a hoster.

You can find my notes here : https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-LOfqJmYCe-JANcyPslIxYun-FaH5V7KQbV5Te0GNsg/edit Let me know if the link doesn’t work.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Deathdusk. Reason: Requirements not met, denied
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Hi, your notes aren’t shared. You need to share the link and sent it again.

Robert Aaden Young
    Participant
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I’ll be reviewing this by Sunday.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

You only wrote down what was put in chat and did not include how the exam was hosted from the point of view of a Hoster or explain what the mechanics of each exam were. This does not explain how any of the exams are hosted and would not help you host the exam.

If you are serious about applying, you need to do a much better job on your notes. You must re-spectate each exam with what I said above in mind. Additionally, these notes are very disorganized and could be broken down into bullet points, giving me an easier time reading it.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

For now, your application is denied. If you want to re-open your application in the future, you must do what I ask and refer back to the staff application guide for more resources. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Hoster Staff Application – AadenTheMan (DENIED)’ is closed to new replies.