Hoster staff application – Frmnite_

Home Forums Naruto Support Hoster staff application – Frmnite_

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Frmnite
    Participant

What is your in-game username? Frmnite_

What is your age? 15.

What is your Timezone? EST.

Where can we contact you? on my discord: Frmnie_#9659 or my email [email protected].

How long have you played on our server and how active are you? I’ve played for 2-3 months and I usually play everyday so I can host exams and events.

How often would you be able to work? I’ll be able to play from 2pm-8pm can’t say daily but I will be on time to host exams.

Why do you want to apply for this position? I want to host exams when hosters can get on the server or can’t stay longer so I will be there to continue the hosting or that hosters will be late etc, so I want to host exams on time so players don’t need to wait :D.

You can find my notes here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xdCXAfiP72NE0GxHvAENY-YFKoHQKfq0eZXc7DVlIDs/edit?usp=sharing

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Special Ninja exam still missing an important mechanic, re-spectate it and write better notes, this exam is important to get correct on the hoster test.

Frmnite
    Participant
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Okay, study your notes and let me know when you want to take the Hoster test. Give yourself time because the test is not easy and you WILL NOT be able to use your notes on it. In addition, the test is timed for 1HR so you really need to understand the material.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.