Frmnite_ – Hoster Staff Application (DENIED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Frmnite_ – Hoster Staff Application (DENIED)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Frmnite
    Participant

What is your in-game-username:Frmnite_

What is your age? 15

What is your timezone: EST

Where can we contact you? You can contact me through my discord: @Frmnite_#9659 and my email: [email protected].

How long have you played on our server and how active are you? I’ve played for 2-3 months and I usually play every day so I can host some exams.

How often would you be able to work? I’ll be able to play from 2pm-8pm can’t say daily but i can be on for this time on weekends and until 6pm on Sunday-Wednesday.

Why do you want to apply for this position? I want to host some exams when some hosters can’t join or will be late etc, so I want to host the exams so the players don’t stays waiting believe me I  felt it.

You can find my notes here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xdCXAfiP72NE0GxHvAENY-YFKoHQKfq0eZXc7DVlIDs/edit?usp=sharing

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Deathdusk. Reason: The user didn't meet the requirements
    Gabe Malicoat
    Participant

I’m just gonna save deathdusk the time and say that your document is private and no one can see it, if you go to sharing option you should see the ability to change it from private to anyone with a link can open. Good luck

Frmnite
    Participant
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I’ll be reviewing this by Sunday, and yes, I see the link now.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

You didn’t explain how Medical Ninja exams, an event, or Special ninja exams were hosted. Your explanations for the Chunin Exam and Special Ninja exams barely include how they were hosted from a Hoster point of view and completely exclude the mechanics behind hosting each exam. These are important, you are trying to explain how the exam is hosted as if you were the one hosting it.

Additionally, there is zero verification of who hosted your exams. You needed that verification. Your application has been denied until further notice, you need the stuff above. Refer back to the guide as well. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Frmnite_ – Hoster Staff Application (DENIED)’ is closed to new replies.