Icarus – Quester Application (ACCEPTED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Icarus – Quester Application (ACCEPTED)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Toastui
    Participant

Ign: Icarusui

Timezone: EST

Server time: I believe since around 2014, and have recently become more active over 2020, and am certainly willing to be more active.

Work times: Any day after 2:30, sometimes before

Why this position: I am a long time supporter of the server and want to help out. I am a long time D&D Dungeon Master so I have a lot of experience creating quests and adventures for my players. This role really stuck out to me out of all of the staff positions.

Quest experience: Very little, but have read up on it online. Very open to learning.

Mythicmobs experience: Slightly more, albeit on a private server. Also have read extensively about.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Thank you for the application. Just so you know, this is not a position where you can learn as you go. If you can create a quest on a private server with custom MythicMobs that use skills, that would be nice. Additionally, the mob should tie into the quest objectives via MythicMobsQuests.

Toastui
    Participant

Yessir, I do not currently have a private server with those plugins. If there is something I can do to get one easily to show off a quest of my design for you let me know. Also, if there are any specific jutsu or abilities from the server it might be more difficult to recreate than original abilities for the mob, in case that was what you were looking for.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Just create a short quest with the plugins mentioned for quester, and whatever mob you want to make, make any skills you want in MythicMobs for it. The creative discretion is yours.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Icarus – Quester Application (ACCEPTED)’ is closed to new replies.