Jounin Utility

Home Forums Naruto Suggestions Jounin Utility

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cloud
    Participant

So in comparison to the other paths, jounin is slacking a bit in my opinion. Anbu is pretty much entirely utility based, and has movement, medical can heal, has a damaging move which also takes away chakra and ofc also has movement. They all have movement and besides that for jounin, it only has kunai barrage and teleport (another movement). I think to balance it out in terms of having a utily would be the addition of shoulder pills which would act like medical healing where it slows you for a bit but it would regenerate some chakra.

Darth
    Participant

I like jounin path but it would be cool to add a extra thing it doesn’t have to be anything too fancy

Spy
    Participant

While I personally don’t like subs, I think its not a problem with utility, and more so the fact that they are so heavily under-utilized. I almost never see anyone use them at all and I think that just because no one uses them doesn’t mean they aren’t good.

Cloud
    Participant

I have to agree, I think 3 subs is way too many.. sub 1 and MAYBE 2 but 3 should be something else and then some utility like in my ex. The soilder pills but again anything but does not have to be fancy as Darth said.

Cloud
    Participant

And yes no one really uses subs 2 and 3 kinda extra imo

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I use substitutions 2 and 3, they have niche uses but I have talked about a Jounin revamp in the past. This isn’t something I’m going to work on now though, not really my biggest priority at the moment.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.