MageBlox 1.12.2 Overhaul Mod Suggestions & Feedback

Home Forums MageBlox General MageBlox 1.12.2 Overhaul Mod Suggestions & Feedback

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    rylhango
    Participant

“Apotheosis is a mod about power, change, and things that should have been. It adds new potions, enchantments, dangers, and other interesting things that greatly improve the Minecraft experience.”
    Other than Apotheosis, there is FastLeafDecay, FastWorkbench and FastFurnace which optimizes workbench and furnace UIs for modded survival.

P.S. In my opinion Pam’s Harvestcraft is an absolute necessity for making food more immersive and nerfing generic animal farms, it also is an end game food source with it’s own “top-tier foods” that provides resistance. I dislike how everyone just be eating steak, you should have some sort of incentive to farm. Pam’s harvestcraft is most packs for the purpose of nerfing generic vanilla foods rather than the additions.

rylhango
    Participant

Also I want to add the twilight forest is a major problem for modded servers since it is CPU intensive and offers many midtier items that many people gloss over in their playthroughs but it is optional to remove it. Just a heads up. It is mostly optimized for 1.12.2.

rylhango
    Participant

Other mods I suggest include:
    – BountifulBaubles
    “BountifulBaubles adds a handful of useful items, mostly baubles, inspired by games such as Terraria. Many of these items can be found in dungeon chests; others can be crafted.”
    – ArcaneArchives
    “Arcane Archives is a storage mod with a magical flair. All content is currently focused on the early game, but further storage, crafting, and automation devices are planned.”
    – Controlling
    “Adds the ability to search for keybinds using their name in the KeyBinding menu, this allows players to easily find a key binding in the menu.”
    – CorailTombstone
    “Corail Tombstone keeps you from losing your belongings on death, with many features of survivability and dimensional teleportation, in a medieval fantasy atmosphere related to the grave’s souls.”
    – JourneyMap

rylhango
    Participant

Psi is a great mod however there are many problems related to the mod as in you can easily crash servers and create corrupted entities/blocks just because the nature of the mod allows you to make/summon permutations of blocks and items.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

MageBlox is up and on 1.12.2, we are testing mods, we need testing, feedback, and suggestions. This map will be reset multiple times as we test gameplay and add/remove mods. Come visit now!

BestariusKnight
    Participant

Thanks for the fun!!

I am leaving this server, unfortunately it is just not what I was hoping for. I enjoy Thaumcraft a lot and the 6 version is just not stable enough to spend a lot of time on, to finally reach an instance that will no longer work. My daughter had enjoyed the witchery mod and find nothing of the kind here. So I have created/ purchased our private server with all the older mods that we originally had here.

DeathDusk, I wish you are the best with your new server, I truly hope it turns out well. You have a great bunch of players!

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Okay, sort of just working on issues one at a time

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.