Minor village Kage abbilities.

Home Forums Naruto Suggestions Minor village Kage abbilities.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    shredderjet
    Participant

As of now, minor village Kages: Otokage, Kusakage, Amekage, for example, do not have “Special moves” for those who choose to go for them. I believe that things could be more exciting and have other options if you did not want to aim for a main kage position, and this could also add possible new events. A kage is someone who is powerful and represents their village, I believe that just because one comes from a smaller village they are not weak. Granted, they are most likely weaker but still strongest in the village. For this reason, I believe minor kage’s should have a special weapon, and one or two jutsu. An example could be for the rain village you would get an umbrella weapon (which would poison the target) and two jutsu based on Hanzo: so something like salamander toxic fog, and maybe a salamander summon. Granted if the minor kages got moves, they would most likely need to test and since their moves would be weaker than main villages kage they should have an “easier” test but still show some promise. Of course, moves would not be made until said person achieves the rank but I personally think this would be a fun option for those who want to be a kage but would rather have a minor one. the “moves” and or “weapon” would be up to Death of course but I think it would be a fun option for those who like a particular clan and element combination, but still want a character rank, and would also help motivate players to learn that hard work pays off.

~Shreder856

• This topic was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Deathdusk. Reason: The topic is closed
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

The side kages would need to be character tested at the same level. I don’t want to give them an easier test if they are receiving abilities. They’re not weaker because they’re not recieving abilities, they’re just not receiving them because there are a lot of other things I need to work on that aren’t characters. Characters are something people will always take a long time to get and so I am working on filling the space in between. There are 33 different MAIN characters to go for that all have fully fleshed out jutsu so I think we should focus on that for now.

shredderjet
    Participant

That’s fine if they are tested on the same level but can the abilite(s) be made on a need to have basis? I only asked this suggestion because yes I do know it takes a long to go for a character but with many going for certain characters it’s stressful when you are genin/chuninn and someone with your clan wants to go for the same thing. I feel this could be a good side option, can you at least consider if someone was active and determined as a minor kage?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

We discussed this in-game. It just isn’t going to be an option. Your suggestion is based on personal conviction and does not improve overall gameplay. I have told you that someone being a Jounin and going for a particular character does not make it impossible to go for said character. You are stressing yourself out too much. I’m closing this thread.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Minor village Kage abbilities.’ is closed to new replies.