Moderator Application | Jiadi_ (DENIED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Moderator Application | Jiadi_ (DENIED)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jiadi
    Participant

What is your in-game username?
    My in game username is Jiadi_.

What is your age?
    I am 16 years old – 07/29/2004

What is your timezone?
    Amsterdam – CET

Where can we contact you?

You can contact me through
    Discord: Jiadi#6639 (I’m already in the discord server)

How long have you played on our server and how active are you?
    I am not sure, I believe I have been playing for about a month right now.

How often would you be able to work?
    I am able to join daily for about 2/3 hours.

Why do you want to apply for this position?
    If I am completely honest, I have never planned to apply for staff. But since I started to enjoy the server and became more actively, I was thinking whether I should apply for staff or not. When I checked the staff room I found out this server was short a few staff members it gave me motivation to apply. But the main reason I decided to apply is because I enjoy it and I want to be able to bond more with the community, also I think Moderation fits me really well.

What is your experience with user management?
    For starters, I am ex Manager on some servers. If I understood the guidelines correctly I should be familiar with both Luckperms and Essentials, I am glad to tell you that I have in fact been configuration developer before when running a server for my friend. Which means I have lots of experience with either plugins and I should be good to go. Although I am not to sure how moderation works on this server I am certain I can catch up real quick.

What is your experience with Moderation? (Just some extra information about my moderation)
    Well first of  all, I am also ex Moderator on multiple server, lots of Managers were a big help to me. They basically taught me everything I know to this day.  One of the many things I’ve learned during that period is how to handle many questions of multiple people without experiencing too much stress. Also another thing is I’ve been quite shy but I’ve learned how to verbally express myself. I can be really active which I personally think would be a good thing for the server.

Extra information:

If you consider me to be a Moderator, I would like someone to guide me if that’s possible.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Deathdusk.
    Jiadi
    Participant

SIDE NOTE 

I am willing to host exams as well if hosters are to busy.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

At least in my eyes, you’re a very new player. I’m glad you’re interested in applying, but I would say it’s a little too soon.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

You haven’t met any of the requirements mentioned in the guide, and in addition, I haven’t seen you online before. Spend a few weeks to months getting comfortable and knowledgeable of the server.

Jiadi
    Participant

Hmm, weird. I’ve been online daily lately..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Moderator Application | Jiadi_ (DENIED)’ is closed to new replies.