Moderator Application – Sid

Home Forums Naruto Support Moderator Application – Sid

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by SiD.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SiD
    Participant

What is your in-game username?
    mrbralic
    What is your age?
    What is your timezone?
    EST
    Where can we contact you?
    𝐬𝐢𝐝#4602 @dogshitsid (twitter)
    How long have you played on our server and how active are you?
    I’ve been playing on the server for 5-6 years now and I’m gonna be active everyday cuz my semester finished
    How often would you be able to work?
    i can work everyday since my sems is finished
    Why do you want to apply for this position?
    I want to help new players figure out how the server works and be able to do stuff why the admin is busy. I’ve been in this sever for a really long time so i would really love to help the sever out. there are already a lot of hosters so i figured that i can be more beneficial as a mod. I’ve also worked with luckperms in other servers for 1-2 months so I know what the commands are.  i’d love to do anything to help out the server and make it better in anyway.
    What is your experience with user management?
    I was a moderator for a month on another server (quit because server owner was poopy) and my job is also helpings students with their issues in university. I have really good experiences with people because of my job. While im in the server, whenever new players need help i am always willing to answer their questions or help them out with missions. I love helping new players out it gives me satisfaction, I’m always willing to give new players a step by step instruction on how the server works, what to do, how to get better. I always enforce rules whenever it’s needed to. I always tell people the punishment for breaking the rules like being muted or getting perma banned.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by SiD.
    Pan
    Participant

Hey just as an fyi you also have to have a set of hoster notes to complete the application process for moderator.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

didn’t follow the application steps, re-joined under a week ago

SiD
    Participant

ill put my notes in

SiD
    Participant

should i redo my app after a week?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.