Moderator Application – Stornila

Home Forums Naruto Support Moderator Application – Stornila

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    storn
    Participant

What is your in-game username?: stornila

What is your age?: 18

What is your timezone?: CET (GMT+1)

Where can we contact you?: Discord

How long have you played on our server and how active are you?: Been playing for like five years now on and off (geez) and I’m on almost every day.

How often would you be able to work?: I’d be able to work every day

Why do you want to apply for this position: Been a big fan of this community for multiple years now and I enjoyed being hoster previously before I quit. I’d like to rejoin the staff team as a moderator because I think I’d be able to help out a lot due to my long experience on the server.

What is your experience with user management?: I’ve worked as a hoster on here before and been Moderator and Helper on multiple servers in the past as well as running my own server a while back. I’ve also worked in retail and elderly care IRL which has taught me a lot about customer service and being able to handle people and situations with a mature and professional mindset which is something I admit I kind of lacked when I was hoster.

I’m unsure where to put this but I’m also 100% fluent in LuckPerms as well as Essentials and I have notes on all the exams from being hoster previously.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Thanks for the application. We have a lot of incoming applications right now, but I’ll think about this one.

My main concern is your interactions with players/rule enforcement and such. To be blunt, people don’t seem to be too keen on your application.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.