Participant

What is your in-game username?
    SomeGuyNamedSiD

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
    EST

Where can we contact you?
    Discord (BeepBoop #8166)

How long have you played on our server and how active are you?
    I have been playing on the server for 4+ years. After i came back i have been really active and i attend on staying active so much as i can.

How often would you be able to work?
    I am able to work everyday.

Why do you want to apply for this position?
    I want to apply for this position because I love to help out players with clarification and whatever their needs are. I’d also like to take some stress off Dusk with maintaining the players and giving out ranks while he is doing some other important stuff for the server. i’d love to do anything to help out the server and make it better in any way.

What is your experience with player management?
    I have good experiences with players. Whenever they need help i am always willing to answer their questions or help them out with missions. When it also comes to new players, I always make sure they read the rules before doing anything. There are some players who have been breaking the rules and i always tell them not to. For example, I have dealt with players who have been really impatient when it comes to hosting exams. There was a player have the patient to wait for a Hoster to get on and host an exam. Instead, they complain and start hating on the server. I said to the players to have patient or they will be no exam due to players insulting staff which can be punishable. Every time a player would break the rule, I would always enforce the rule and tell them not to do it again or it is possible to get banned.

Did you spectate and take typed notes of each exam under the supervision and confirmation of another staff member, and if so, where is the proof?
    Yes. I have. I have asked Deathdusk if i can spectate and take notes for Chunin and Jounin exams. I have also asked Lucas (SlimesOnDeck) if he can do a mock for Special Ninja and Medical Ninja and for rules of the exams, I have taken notes for it which I am able to send for proof.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.