Moderator Application – Wavlion_charles (DENIED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Moderator Application – Wavlion_charles (DENIED)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kiyoshi
    Participant

What is your in-game username? Wavlion_charles

What is your age? my age is 15

What is your timezone? cst

Where can we contact you? you can contact me on discord

How long have you played on our server and how active are you? I just got my computer back so ill be on most of the day

How often would you be able to work? from 2:00pm cst to 10:00pm

Why do you want to apply for this position? to become better at staffing and work with my other staff to make this server the best it can be, I have also been staff in 3 other servers and was recommended as one of the best staff in one of the servers by the owner.

what is your experience with user management? I have done user management a lot and I can handle anyone that gets out of control (eg. hacking, spamming, greifing, conflict stuff like that)

• This topic was modified 1 day, 12 hours ago by Deathdusk.
    Pan
    Participant

You forgot to provide your notes for events/exams, also this is a literal copy paste of someone else’s moderator application  (which was denied) with slight edits. Please go through the actual effort of taking the required notes for the exams and providing evidence you understand how to use luckperms and essentials proficiently.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Moderator Application – Wavlion_charles (DENIED)’ is closed to new replies.