More clans and ninja rankings.

Home Forums Naruto Suggestions More clans and ninja rankings.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    shredderjet
    Participant

I believe that many characters (the ones that are not specific) should have more clans added to them and more ninja rankings. My first reason for why there should be more clans is that, for say Kage and swordsman, are because there are all these clans in Iwagakure and you can only choose 3 if you want to be the tschuchikage. It is also unfair because anyone in a village can be a kage and you do not need to be a specific clan, like the Hokage. and If you don’t click with any of those clans you are out of luck. If you want to go for a certain sword but you like a clan you can’t use, then you are out of luck again (not including ringo). I think that if the clan is fair for the character you should be able to use it, especially if another sword can use that clan.

Now my second point may be a bit more controversial but I believe that all the sword clans should give you the option of being either a med nin, ANBU, or jounin. Since a weapon is not a ‘character’ it should be up to the user which path they want to take in my opinion.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

This is something that has already been discussed and is being worked on. We let a wave of clans/rank/nature setups go for clans as we redo and change them over time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.