New content for mageblox

Home Forums MageBlox Suggestions New content for mageblox

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Eddy2006
    Participant

I joined mageblox today and was going to do something and I realised I couldn’t think of anything to do I can 5 shot withers I can put mobs in an enderchest and I can instantly travel between locations so I went looking on curse and found some mods that might be good if added to the pack. The first mod is called apotheosis which is simple but adds new enchantments new potions and silk touchable spawners. The next mod is called nature’s aura its like a fusion of witchery botania and thaumcraft in that you need to manage positive and negative energies by manipulating plants to obtain things. mahou tsukai looks awesome all the spells are sort of rituals and the spells are so creative for example throwing a nametag in a circle to watch a player from afar it looks like fun to mess around with and would be a great addition. Next up is vamprism and vamprism intigrations which I’m sure you are familiar with. roots yet again allows you to use plants to make spells/staffs with simple effects. arcane world is an odd mod which seems to allow you to do things like mess with the weather and pick up biomes??? Links through the ages was on the original mod list for the new version I’m not sure why it wasn’t added but so long as it wasn’t due to glitches I think making custom dimensions could be awesome. The monk mod lets you punch a tree to gain the ability to walk on water… you cant say that doesn’t sound fun. Academy craft may not fit into the theme of the server but if you choose to think of electricity as magic then it allows you to gain magical powers like giant energy beams and controlling the wind.

Eddy2006
    Participant

Upon further inspection of all the mods mahou tsukai is absolutely the best mod on that list its so creative has solid progression that takes time so I cant complete it easily and its animations effects spells and rituals are glorious and I would just really love the mod to be added to the server

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Eddy2006. Reason: misspelt mods as mobs
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.