Please read, community suggestions. (CLOSED)

Home Forums Naruto Suggestions Please read, community suggestions. (CLOSED)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Memo, I’m pretty sure staff members and I are responsible for the issues you’re pointing out that need to be fixed. Making a public address to players means making one to everyone. Staff members, believe it or not, are players too, but with extra permissions. Whether staff members are doing the most they can is another topic, and some do not have the best activity. In an ideal world, I would have more active staff members, but your entire group disregards that this is a free service provided by a group of volunteers who have lives of their own, especially now that many of us are adults. I can get annoyed and have gotten annoyed all I want about staff activity, but I don’t like assuming people’s personal lives or reducing it to them just being lazy. Even if we have low activity staff members in the team, having something is better than nothing.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Mina, I was the first person to reply to the thread with a pretty lengthy post, scroll to the very top if you missed it.

Pan
    Participant

He’s already stated multiple times to you and your friends his reasons for not adding in the additional characters, and he addressed your other concerns on the topic adequately, so he may as well just watch as the rest of us go at it no?

TheRealRed
    Participant

Your argument that pan wouldn’t understand because he hasn’t been on or “come on every once in a blue moon” may make some sense. However I’ve been on pretty regularly taking breaks here and there and I have seen no one talking about ANY of the topics you listed. Which is odd because if they have been arguing these points for years, I would assume, At some point, I would see these topics being said by the people that signed this.

STAFF INVOLVEMENT ON THE FORUM POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR OPINION ON IT!!!

Believe me if at anyย  point I agreed with your slide show, I would make a point to voice it (like pan has). Just because we are staff doesn’t mean we blindly follow Deaths opinion. Just like everyone else we are normal players the only difference is we VOLUNTEER our time to the betterment of the server. The only reason you’re seeing staff post on the forum thread is because we regularly come on here to look at new items posted.

If you haven’t noticed (which would be surprising if you haven’t)ย  we have a HUGE group of people joining the server right now, and with that I’m sure you and multiple others have realized the problems that have arise with said growth. This topic at hand is unnecessary because we should be focusing on making a smoother/gradual transition to accommodate for this. The last thing that people need is a division between players and the staff that have partook on the thread. I will say that at a later point when things are not so stressful for the staff working on stuff, maybe (I said maybe because I don’t accept or deny suggestions) these things will be taken into consideration. Right now the best thing we can do is let this go to rest so that death has one less thing to worry about rather than a bunch of bickering on his website.

Memo
    Participant

All we are trying to do is offer a solution to fix the server as old players wanting to help out and the staff members who are supposed to be doing the same point and laugh at situations like these. New staff members which lurk into old scenarios blind just make things worse, we as players are acting more as staff then the current staff team. New hosters start problems like players and players try and help fix the server like staff. Seems switched around to me, and I cant help but understand why? ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

Toastui
    Participant

Hey guys! Just to put in my side here, I am the only quester as Iโ€™m the only person who really has the knowledge for the full creation of bosses at the moment and we canโ€™t really control who applies and who is actually able to make bosses that are up to our servers standards. I hope you know that I am only human and I just want to make sure that the bigger missions and bosses turn out as well as possible and Iโ€™m a hopeless perfectionist when it comes to it. Iโ€™m doing my best, and I hope that I can give you guys the new boss that I have been working on soon. Hopefully afterward I will also be able to revamp the missions with new plugins and make new ones! Thanks for your patience ๐Ÿ™‚

Pan
    Participant

Memo you say you guys are acting like staff but every time you and your friends make suggestions you don’t offer ways to implement said suggestions, or offer to help implement said suggestions either. I say that because as previously stated, the development “team” in particular is stretched thin. You’ve also completely ignored every counter point made in this discussion and just made personal attacks, which makes it seem like you don’t legitimately care about the server itself but about you and you alone. Along with the fact that, if you didn’t want “new” hosters looking into “old” problems, then why bring it up in the forums where anyone can comment on it?

Memo
    Participant

“Personal attacks” and “We don’t make suggestions” you’re just talking nonsense at this point. The original post was just a list of suggestions and if you feel personally attacked thenย  you need to rethink the definition of being attacked or something because that shit just don’t add up

Memo
    Participant

Its not that hard to remove and add things from a list such as characters and hosters

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

๐Ÿ’…

Evolution
    Participant

Ok then apply for scripter and make the characters ๐Ÿ™‚

Pan
    Participant

let me rephrase, you make suggestions with no solutions to get said suggestions done. You just request and expect it to happen without considering the work it will take or offering to do the work it takes. btw you and your friends attacks were, to boil it down, making poor attempts to invalidate any good and substantiated points made with “you’re staff you don’t count as a player” or “oh you can’t no life the server and do what I want 24/7? your voice doesn’t count.”. This shit “adds up”

• This reply was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by Pan.
    Memo
    Participant

Its not hard, you make requirements and just remove people from the staff team its pretty simple, and Evo you can gtfo this post that makes no sense. This happens every time you just brush off scenarios like this with emojis and clowning and its irritating when we try out best loool

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Removing people from the staff team wouldn’t get work done, now would it, Memo? Also make sure to read the big post I made on the first page, think you might’ve missed it.

Pan
    Participant

If it’s not hard do it yourself pal, sure its easy to demote people, but what about finding players to fill those positions and do the job? Are you offering to learn to code and make every character jutsu that you guys requested up to par with server standards?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘Please read, community suggestions. (CLOSED)’ is closed to new replies.