Second option for jounin reset

Home Forums Naruto Suggestions Second option for jounin reset

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Harrison
    Participant

Okay before you shut me down please just hear me out.

It is no secret there is an influx of people joining the server. There hasn’t been a time that I have been logged on and no new users have joined. With that being said I’ve noticed that a lot of these new people stop playing after the hit the Special Ninja, Chunin, or Medical Ninja phase. It is to my firm belief (along with many others) this is caused by the Jounin exams difficulty. I’m not trying to advocate we make the exam easier; however it is near impossible to become a Jounin when the top 10 players on the server reset every week for the new kekkei. What I’m proposing is we either put a longer cool down on resetting, or we make the 6pm Jounin exam for Veteran Jounins to battle it out and the winner gets a new kekkei. This way we provide intermediate users with a way to reach a currently impossible goal and also provide Jounins with a shorter path to get a new kekkei.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

People who reset from exam ranks frequently are punished through a set of warnings that do not go away, but can be appealed if the person has good behavior. This prevents them from resetting from their next exam rank in risk of being banned from exams for a handful of days. If a player gets exam banned, it is kind of like a strike system and they have to wait even longer in between resetting to not get additional warnings or exam bans. More can be learned about this system in the #exams channel of our Discord.

Also, I have tried splitting exams between veterans and newer players before and most of the time, there just aren’t enough players to support both. While we have a decent player population now, this is not always consistent, and we would inevitably run into issues where we couldn’t host one or both exams, making it impossible for either side to rank up.

Marching to the suggestions thread and getting triggered is not going to get your suggestion listened to, so hop off with the, “before you shut me down please just hear me out,” nonsense. While players resetting are annoying, you could also try getting better at the game.

Harrison
    Participant

I meant no disrespect and I wasn’t running to suggestions to go and complain. Its just discouraging when all former Jounin win the exams today.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

We were already discussing an issue with certain players resetting internally, and extending the duration of the system, but again, be nicer in a suggestions thread if you want people to listen to what you have to say.

Harrison
    Participant

Meant no disrespect. I didn’t realize it could have come across as rude or unkind. Sorry Dusk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.