Spinztons builder application (DENIED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Spinztons builder application (DENIED)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jaxtyboy.millar
    Participant

What is your in-game username? Spinzton
    What is your age? 15
    What is your timezone? MST
    Where can we contact you? discord: spinzton#7971
    How long have you played on our server and how active are you? yes, I’ve played this server before. and I’m decently active. usually on at least once a day
    How often would you be able to work? Most likely every single day. I started working roughly full time, but after work, I have no issues building. and even before work.
    What is your experience with building? I’ve been building for most of my life since I was 6 so 9 years. I build a lot of stuff in survival and creative.
    What tools, plugins, mods, or resources do you use to build? usually world edit, solid plugin.
    Why do you want to apply for this position? The new map is being made currently and I’d love to help
    Can you show us images of creations you have made in the past?  jaxtyboy.portfoliobox.net

I’m better at the terrain, but I can still build buildings. I don’t have a lot of pictures of past work so in the past 2 days I’ve made the things you see on that website.

• This topic was modified 8 months ago by Deathdusk.
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I would really like to see more buildings, terrain is kind of easy for us. Try not to use shaders or renders when submitting an app as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Spinztons builder application (DENIED)’ is closed to new replies.