Staff Application – Silverblade159 – Administrator (DENIED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Staff Application – Silverblade159 – Administrator (DENIED)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Silver
    Participant

What is your in-game username? My in-game username is Silverblade159

What is your age? I am 14

What is your timezone? Central Daylight Time or CDT

Where can we contact you? my email that goes along with my registered account: [email protected]

How long have you played on our server and how active are you? I have been playing for months but due to school I ended up taking a long break but I have recently gotten back into the server

How often would you be able to work? Every day, I am an online learner so I can multitask with school and the server

Why do you want to apply for this position? I honestly love the server, I am a huge weeb and I really enjoy playing on the server but I have noticed that many people don’t pay attention to the rules so I want to help enforce them

What is your experience with user management? I have been admins in GTA servers and such so I have dealt with many different types of people and I know how to properly defuse a situation

I also have been studying the websites that can help me learn how to be a proper moderator and I understand that I will need to learn under other admins before I can really become one. I am also a very fast learner so whatever I struggle in I can learn how to properly perform the tasks that I need to do.

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by Deathdusk. Reason: Everything about this application is an example of what not to do when applying for staff
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

You just joined and are applying for the highest staff rank? This isn’t a prank, right?

Pan
    Participant

Hey thanks for the application, currently I do not believe you have the knowledge or skillset to be ready for that position of power on the server. Thank you again for the application.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

like, you haven’t even played the server for four hours in total game time and are making an admin application??? “i have been playing for months” is just not true, you logged in a few months ago, but have not been playing, we don’t even know who you are

the available staff positions are listed and the requirements for those positions require months of playtime, like, did you read the page?

https://b-craft.org/forums/topic/staff-application-guide/

thanks for the application i guess, if you want to apply in the future go ahead but you kind of made yourself look silly in 4K

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

and i have to add that the UNDER 4 hours you even have on the server was spent trying to log in or you were AFK, this is just… use brain challenge

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

application denied, im sure you understand why

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Staff Application – Silverblade159 – Administrator (DENIED)’ is closed to new replies.