theTopher – Ban Appeal (ACCEPTED)

Home Forums Naruto Support theTopher – Ban Appeal (ACCEPTED)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Hi this server seems really cool and I was really excited to get back into playing Minecraft, but I used the dash leap thing and got on top of a fence post and I got banned for hacking. Just a little confused and disappointed so I thought I would at least try here.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Deathdusk. Reason: Accepted
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

A staff member watched you in vanish and saw that you may of been using a client/mod that allowed you to toggle your sprint on and off, or just press one button to sprint continuously until turned off. If you can run a clean copy of Minecraft, no badlion or labymod client we can see. You had backward sprint, noslowdown, sprint through debuffs; very suspicious.

Chris
    Participant

I don’t know about the whole no slowing down and through debuffs; but I was made aware that a sprint toggle that I had put on my computer awhile back did mess with the speeds system, which would be considered cheating. When I had an altercation about it I wasn’t aware that it was the case. Like I said, I was just getting back into the game after a few years and I apologize if I was doing something unfair without realizing it. That is completely on me. I did not realize the was the reason for the ban at first because it took place sometime after that incident. I appreciate you getting back to me so soon. Thank you.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

If you can remove the mod when playing on this server, we will consider unbanning you.

Chris
    Participant

I of course would not be opposed to doing that whatsoever. Your sever seems really fun, and I would love to be a member of your community.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Okay, I’m giving you a chance, just make sure you aren’t using those mods. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘theTopher – Ban Appeal (ACCEPTED)’ is closed to new replies.