You already know bro

Home Forums Naruto Suggestions You already know bro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Harrison
    Participant

Senor Kyle.

You know gosh darn well that the most enjoyable thing to watch is a jounin exam. The tense preparation and command readiness is amazing and watching four highly skilled and lucky shinobi battle is something that cannot be matched. What I propose is that you capitalize on this amazing event. What I say is that you add an additional Jounin 9pm PRIME TIME on SATURDAY NIGHTS. It will be the greatest fight of the week. We’ll be able to have a Saturday Send with the bois and then ball out slurping ramen and watching chunin/special ninja/ and medical ninja fight to the death to rank up.

Please consider my request.

And if you think this is silly can we still replace the 9pm chunin on saturdays and have a really cool jounin battle we can watch?

Harrison
    Participant

If this is enacted, the famous words of Guy Sensei will reign true through the hallowed grounds of the Jounin Arena at 9pm “Its like a Monster Smackdown”

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

there are three exam days for jounins per week we’re not adding or swapping any more slots for now sorry

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

if you have school or something thats unfortunate but there are opportunities during the night that you can participate like 6PM, the earlier exams help EU people get in too

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.