Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – CorruptedGhoul – Obito Uchiha (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – CorruptedGhoul – Obito Uchiha (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – CorruptedGhoul – Obito Uchiha (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Fire Release: Fireball
        • Your accuracy has gotten slightly better but you still miss quite a lot.
        • I did say to try and curve the fireball, but again, don’t try to save it as hard if it is about to miss. It will make you much easier to hit, will extend the duration of our fight, and could waste valuable time you need to deal damage.
        • Just focus on hitting the jutsu; no fancy tricks.
      • Fire Release: Phoenix Flower
        • Hit a bit more than last test, still not too effective.
        • You are still pretty far away from your target when using this or you try to pair it with slowing abilities. This jutsu already slows your target. If you hit one ball from it, you will often be able to hit all three.
      • Sharingan
        • You still use Sharingan pretty far away and it is often easy to stop.
        • You should activate Sharingan while already taking damage or during damage ticks when near me to stop me from damaging you further, it instantly punishes me for being aggressive.
      • Fire Release: Majestic Demolisher Flame
        • You hit this sometimes, but not always effective.
        • This is basically a wall that stops me from pushing toward you and you didn’t use it like this.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • I’m glad that you can hit this ability, but it is almost expected that you will use this when I am not moving. It becomes obvious after a while, so mix it up.
        • You can use this ability to stop me in my tracks, sort of like a walk-in trap.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • There were some close calls with this jutsu, but you used it so much. Sometimes you will use this jutsu five or six times in one fight, never hitting it. It seems like you didn’t give this jutsu enough consideration to where and when it should be used and you are just trying to hit it once.
        • You should find different places where this would be effective to be used that way it isn’t so predictable when you do use it. Try to only use this three times, and hit it once or twice out of those three times every other fight.
        • Rather than using Meteor Blitz while I am standing still or charging chakra, perhaps a sneaky Flame Cyclone could actually get you a hit. Again though, don’t try the same thing every time/
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • Used a lot but was hit a lot, hurt your performance a bit.
        • This jutsu can travel a good range so you can stop me from closing in.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • Surprisingly missed this a bit, wasn’t as effective.
        • Did decent damage when hit, could’ve been used to mess up my aim.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • Still pretty ineffective at blocking my path or stopping me from closing in on you.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • You use this too much, making it super easy to avoid. You did manage to hit it once but it had no impact on the rest of the fight. You spend so much time trying to hit this jutsu that it is once again something you can avoid. Like Fire Release: Flame Cyclone, you don’t mix up how you use it.
        • You could try creating a line or wall across the field. This makes it harder to avoid by spreading its range across a wider area.
        • Another way of hitting this is coming from out of range and surprising me with it.
        • Another way of hitting this is cornering me and then closing off where I can run.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Lava Release: Igneous Eruption
        • Hit sometimes but didn’t get the full effect.
        • Another jutsu you can place under your target while they are charging or in your targets path.
        • Can mess up aim or Sharingan.
      • Lava Release: Molten Spike
        • Hit once or twice, not too effective.
        • Would be more effective if you had better timing.
        • It’s like a quicker version of igneous and works well for far-range but incremental damage.
      • Lava Release: Volcanic Grip
        • You used this to slow me down but a lot of the time it was after I had already damaged you a bunch.
        • You could use this to slow me after Sharingan activates that way I don’t pursue you has hard.
        • You could use this to stop me from chaining jutsu on you.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Chakra Dash & Chakra Jump
        • Felt like you were fleeing or distancing yourself too much, making it harder to set up or get shots off from certain jutsu throughout the fight.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • Hit sometimes but normally not too effective.
        • You could use this to stop Sharingan at far range.
        • You could use this to gain a bit of distance without fleeing.
      • Teleportation
        • Didn’t really evade well using this, may of helped you get out of chaining or other stressful situations rather than leaping across the map.
      • Substitution
        • Substitutions may help you take an enemy by surprise to land things you otherwise wouldn’t.
        • Make sure people don’t detect your substitutions and play against them.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • Not sure if used a lot, did a bit of damage.
        • Punished me for playing at far range or charging chakra.
      • Green Roar
        • Felt like it was only used for damage.
        • Could’ve been used to prevent Sharingan from activating.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Senbon
        • Felt too experimental because it was often never hit.
        • If you are going to use this, make sure that you can aim well with it.
        • Can be good to pick off Sharingan at far range.
        • Good for incremental damage throughout the fight.
      • Spike
        • Felt very experimental, almost immediately stopped using them as our fights progressed.
        • If you are going to use this, use it to punish me for playing aggressive or at close range.
      • Paperbomb
        • Not sure if it was used, but may be effective for extra damage or messing up my aim.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • Not used a whole lot, may of helped for extra damage, lowering the duration of our fights.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • Again, you still have an issue with responding to people’s attacks with your own abilities. Instead of stopping a jutsu with a jutsu, you will go out of range and come in and out of range to hit certain things. This makes fights last a really long time and it doesn’t allow you to properly set up your jutsu to be effective throughout the fight.
      • You need to play within range and only back out if necessary. Your abilities can punish me for doing certain things, making it harder for me to close in on you. You don’t really use them that way, and you instead just push with everything trying to maximize how much damage you do. This is definitely showing that it isn’t going to work, and you need to come up with some counter-play.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • You shouldn’t combine Volcanic Grip with Phoenix Flower. They both slow and you overwrite the other. Maybe when volcanic grip is over, but not directly on it.
      • Fireball and Green Roar is a monumental waste of energy. You could of spent that Green Roar on stopping a Sharingan or messing up my aim. Trickshots are flashy, but not what will get you passed.
      • Slowing abilities being chained together means that when your enemy exits from one slow, another one is prepared. You don’t manage this well and end up stacking them continuously on top of one another. When you do this, you cancel their effects.
      • You still play very similarly each fight. It feels like I’m fighting an AI. You need to have an equal response to me using an ability. Each fight, you basically have no sequence or setups prepared to defend against what I am doing. You seem to only focus on landing your abilities and lose sight of the fact that your opponent is actively trying to stop that from happening, especially really good people.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • It felt like you would activate Planet Splitter, Flame Cyclone, and sometimes your lava aims whenever they were off cooldown in the hopes that they would land. This took well needed time away from stopping me from landing my stuff.
      • While you do try to use everything, it definitely isn’t equal. You need to work on when it is right to use certain things. You don’t have that down yet, and having a plan each fight may give you some insight.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.