Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – CorruptedGhoul – Obito Uchiha (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – CorruptedGhoul – Obito Uchiha (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – CorruptedGhoul – Obito Uchiha (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ POOR
      • Fire Release: Fireball
        • You hit this a bit when you ise it, but not as often as you should.
        • You’re not wasting as much time trying to curve the fireball to save it, but you are still struggling with hitting it.
        • Aim where your target is going, not where they are when you first use it. Make sure to curve the fireball in the same direction.
      • Fire Release: Phoenix Flower
        • You struggled really hard to hit this. You would often miss the entire jutsu because you were too far away for it to land.
        • You stopped pairing this with other abilities, which is good. You only make other abilities less effective by using things on top of it.
        • Remember that this can also be curved to hit your target.
      • Sharingan
        • You use Sharingan way too much and try to pair it with other abilities which is not appropriate. These things negatively impacted your performance.
        • Sharingan is a revenge jutsu, not something you should constantly prey upon. You want to use this to counter an opponent while they are damaging or fake damaging you nearby so that you can stop it from happening. It is a good way to punish damaging abilities and put your target on the defensive. You do not use it like this.
      • Fire Release: Majestic Demolisher Flame
        • You normally miss this jutsu which is alarming. You still aren’t accurate at using its ranged component. It expands depending on how high you look up
        • This jutsu can be used as a wall that blocks an area at mid-range, but I don’t see that when fighting you. You don’t manipulate the range much at all, and if you try, it misses.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • It seemed like you used this less than before and that didn’t make you less predictable. You were normally accurate, you just needed to be aware of when and where to use this so that it wasn’t dodged over time.
        • You can use this ability to slow me down at mid-range or punish me for gaining distance.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • Again, you would get pretty close to hitting this jutsu but you use it so much that it didn’t hit. You need to fit this into what you normally use or else it’s very easy to avoid. This jutsu needs to act like a surprise, and it isn’t surprising when you use it five or more times in one fight.
        • Keep trying to corner me, catch me from movement jutsu, while charging chakra, or other means aside from pairing it with other abilities.
          • Practice takes perfect here, but the worst thing is being too predictable when using this. Remember to mix up how you use this each time that you try.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You used and hit this a fair amount, effective at pressuring me with small damage and fire ticks.
        • This jutsu is a good source of pressure that can put me on the defense or punish me for playing too close.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You are still missing this a bit surprisingly, not always effective.
        • Can be used for small damage and to mess up my aim.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You are still very ineffective with this jutsu and you try to use it inappropriately.
        • You will place this every so often and it doesn’t help prevent me from doing anything.
        • You can use this to stop me from closing in from mid-range or even to punish me for evading.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • This is another jutsu you use an extreme amount and never hit. You need to make this a part of what you normally use and remember to mix up how you use it each time. Don’t use this jutsu a ton, only when necessary.
        • Again, you could try creating a line or wall across the field. This makes it harder to avoid by spreading its range across a wider area.
        • Another way of hitting this is coming from out of range and surprising me with it.
        • Another way of hitting this is cornering me and then closing off where I can run.
        • Another way of hitting this is while I am in the phase where Sharingan slows me to fully activate.
          • Reiterating some of the same tips because you didn’t use them. You just keep using them the same way, disregarding many things I have said to this point.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Lava Release: Igneous Eruption
        • You rarely hit this but you never achieve the effect of it holding me airborne. This is an important mechanic as it disables my mobility.
        • This is a jutsu you can place under your target while they are charging or playing aggressive.
        • You can use this from mid-range to mess up my aim or disable Sharingan.
      • Lava Release: Molten Spike
        • I don’t think that you landed this at all in our fights and it was not effective.
        • This jutsu activates quicker than Igneous and is less noticable. This is fair for stealth damage. Try targeting behind or to the left or right of your target to take them by surprise or disrupt them. It’s kind of like a reverse Meteor Blitz.
      • Lava Release: Volcanic Grip
        • Again, I assume you tried to use this to slow me down to avoid taking more damage, but you always did it after you had taken said damage. The idea of this jutsu is to help mitigate the damage and you don’t use it like that.
        • You could use this to slow me after Sharingan activates that way I can’t chase you.
        • You could use this to punish me for playing aggressive.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • It felt like you were darting around the field for no good reason, just trying to stall time to live. You wasted your movement and made it easier for me to strike. You need to save movements to dodge, but you also shouldn’t flee with them.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • I believe you tried to use this to defuse Sharingan, which is fair, but it wasn’t always effective for you. Remember to take a step back before doing this so that you can assure that you are not in range.
        • You could use this to gain a bit of distance by pushing your target out of your area.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You used this a couple of times, never really did helpful damage.
        • Punished me for playing at far range or charging chakra.
      • Green Roar
        • It still feels like you only land this for extra damage.
        • This could’ve been used to prevent Sharingan from activating.
        • This could’ve been used to punish me for playing aggressive.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Paperbomb
        • I am not sure if you used this a lot, but if you did you never really hit it.
        • This would be good to deal surprise damage from mid-range.
        • This could stop me from playing aggressive.
        • This could mess up my aim.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • I believe you used this a little bit for extra damage, but you aren’t too accurate.
        • This could stop Sharingan from mid to long-range.
        • This could deal incremental damage throughout the fight.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • Yet again, I must reiterate that you play too far away from me to land your abilities. It feels like you spend most of the match trying to play away from me to avoid damage that you don’t use your abilities to prevent it. If you used your abilities to exhaust mine, you would be countering. You don’t block anything coming your way and instead you just jump across the map.
      • You have gotten easier to fight because you are aren’t changing up how you use your abilities and responding to situations. You always try to land your hard hitters the same way, which fails, and you always try to execute the same order of abilities each fight. You need to have multiple sets for multiple situations.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • Combining Planet Splitter or Flame Cyclone and Sharingan is woefully inappropriate and entirely ineffective, so don’t do it. Once again, you are wasting a jutsu’s effect just to crutch on something.
      • Combining Dark Swamp and Planet Splitter or Flame Cyclone is not appropriate, don’t do it. Another waste of energy.
      • Combining Volcanic Grip and Planet Splitter or Flame Cyclone is also not appropriate, don’t do it.
      • You seemed to of stopped chaining slowing moves together. You want to wait until one’s duration ends to use another. If you make me waste my mobility, it’ll make it easier to hit hard hitters by themselves when I have none at all.
      • You need to chain different abilities together in response to different situations. You fight very linearly and it makes it easy to avoid you each fight.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You are still trying to repeatedly cast Flame Cyclone, Planet Splitter, or your lava aims repeatedly in the hopes that they’ll land. You’re basically praying that they’ll hit without actually going into how to use them. You need to learn them or else you will not be effective. Trying to hit them on autopilot is taking away from all of your other jutsu’s effects.
      • It seems like you try to use everything but you only put focus into hitting the things you really need to when in the test. If you want to be effective, you need to practice as if it is a character test everywhere.
        • Right now, you haven’t been doing this and multiple players have complained that you are doing things that are inappropriate outside. You must practice using the tips from this character test outside of it. You won’t just learn by doing some of the things said here inside the tests.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.