Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – darknesses – 8T (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – darknesses – 8T (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – darknesses – 8T (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Lightning Release: Irradiate
        • You used but hit this jutsu a lot, but I would give it less but smarter use cases.
        • Try to switch up how you use this jutsu. An example would be in defense, where you punish me for being aggressive or chaining you with jutsu.
      • Lightning Release: Blinding Gleam
        • You used this jutsu a lot but you also missed it almost every time.
        • Try to be closer to your target when using this.
        • Try to use this defensively, like when you are stunned or to punish someone for being aggressive.
      • Lightning Release: Shocking Torture
        • You hit this jutsu most of the time you used it, but I feel like it needs more purpose.
        • This jutsu would be good to pause my movement at close range to prevent me from fleeing or to punish aggression.
        • This jutsu would be a fair opener to take control of the fight.
        • This jutsu would be good at making me waste my movement jutsu.
      • Lightning Release: Lustrous Bombardment
        • You normally hit this jutsu, which is good. I don’t always take all of the damage though.
        • If you use this a lot, it becomes more avoidable. It can do a lot of damage, but only if they stay in it for a little while.
        • Depending on how you time it, I’ll be too close to the edge to actually take damage. Try to keep me in the middle of the jutsu’s activation. This may require you to be a little closer.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ FAIR
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • When you used this, it was to punish me for slowing down or being away, which is good.
        • It was effective at dealing small but pressuring damage.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You hit this twice in our fights, which is great, but it was something easily attributed to luck and you couldn’t consistently hit it for the amount of times you tried. You used this jutsu five to seven times each fight, only landing it twice in all of them. This isn’t a good sign, and you should probably limit it to around two or three times used per fight, landing it once or twice. You make it easier to avoid and waste a lot of time trying to hit them when you use it too much.
        • You can try to corner me with this jutsu so that it is harder for me to escape its range.
        • You could try to use it while I am charging chakra, near or on me, that way I have less reaction time.
        • You can try to catch or bait me from movement jutsu so that I fall into it.
        • You can try to catch me off guard by mixing it in while we are throwing jutsu back and forth at one another.
          • Practice makes perfect, always try to mix up how you use this so that it becomes less predictable.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You were normally effective at dealing damage with this, but I felt like you didn’t make good use of its range.
        • This could be used to punish me for being aggressive at close range or punish me for becoming evasive toward mid range. The same applies as an opener to the fight.
      • Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
        • Another jutsu that you used a lot but only hit once.
        • You can try to corner me with this jutsu so that it is harder for me to escape its range.
        • You could try to use it while I am charging chakra, near or on me, that way I have less reaction time.
        • You can try to catch or bait me from movement jutsu so that I fall into it.
        • You can try to catch me off guard by mixing it in while we are throwing jutsu back and forth at one another.
        • Make sure you make use of its range, targeting from close or mid-range.
      • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
        • You used this jutsu a few times, but I feel like it isn’t too effective.
        • You can use this jutsu to catch me from movement jutsu or make me waste them.
        • You can use this jutsu to prevent me from being evasive.
      • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
        • You hit this jutsu every so often but you weren’t normally effective with it. You also used it a lot, so make sure that you know the best times to use this.
        • I feel like this would be more effective at closer ranges. It is a good response to aggression.
        • Remember that Hydro Bomb can be curved, but don’t try too hard. Try to body shot it and always use it from a similar range.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Boil Release: Boiling Bomb
        • When you used this jutsu, it felt more like a hit or miss.
        • This is an annoying debuff to get hit by, but sometimes you are too far away for it to actually hit me.
        • Yet another jutsu good for punishing aggression and pulling off incremental damage. Not a bright idea to use near your opponent’s death as poison damage cannot kill you.
      • Boil Release: Caustic Brume
        • You did sometimes land this jutsu, which is good. You would try to chase me around with this jutsu a lot and it made it more avoidable. This jutsu is more of an ultimate defense using offense.
        • Use this to punish me for playing aggressive and to push me out of your zone.
        • Make sure to move your camera to effectively spread this jutsu across wider ranges.
        • You want to stay on top of me with this jutsu rather than trying to seek me down because you end up missing most of the jutsu in the process if you are chasing me.
      • Boil Release: Acidic Skin
        • You would normally hit this, but it only seemed to be a minor annoyance. I think you can do more with it.
        • This is an effective jutsu to slow me down from mid-range. This can also punish me for evading.
        • You could use this to slow me after Sharingan activates that way I can’t chase you as easily.
        • You could use this to mess up my aim when I am closing in on you.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You would sometimes couple movements with jutsu, which isn’t what they’re meant for. Later on in our fights, you wouldn’t have the movement jutsu to avoid hazards or techniques, making you a sitting duck.
          • Make sure to save these for evasion and outspeeding me. You don’t want to spam your movement abilities or else you risk taking more damage.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • Sometimes worked as effective damage, but there are other notable uses.
        • I think you tried to use this to gain range without fleeing, which is preferable.
        • You could try to use this to defuse Sharingan from mid-range.
      • Subsitution
        • While not required, a substitution or two may help you take me by surprise and to land attacks you normally wouldn’t. Don’t make it obvious on where you are setting them or else I can play on it.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You used this a couple of times, did some helpful damage.
        • Punished me for playing at far range or charging chakra.
      • Green Roar
        • You use this more for damage than for its potential effects.
        • This could’ve been used to prevent Sharingan from activating.
        • This could’ve been used to punish me for playing aggressive.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ FAIR
      • Paperbomb
        • You used these in moderation and it helped you deal a bit more damage among other effects.
        • This sometimes messed up my aim or stopped me from playing as aggressive.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You were using a lot of kunai and shuriken at the beginning but you eventually dialed it down.
        • It was effective at dealing incremental damage that was pressuring throughout the fight.
        • This could easily defuse Sharingan from longer ranges.
      • Demon Wind Shuriken
        • Felt a little too experimental. If you are comfortable with using it, go ahead, but do not let it hurt your performance. You didn’t really hit it and stopped using it as the fights went on. If you really want to use it, practice with it.
        • Aim where your target is going, not where they first are when you use it.
        • Don’t go too far away or the shuriken will break.
        • Always try to aim a little higher up than normal to avoid it from hitting the ground.
        • Try to make it crit by making a riskier low-throw.
        • Try to catch it as it comes back around to deal double damage and to not waste the shuriken.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ FAIR
      • You have a very aggressive playstyle that forces me to exhaust my movement jutsu, but you need to know when to dial it down. Many times you are so focused on attacking me and pulling off damage that you start running into hazards like spikes that I place down.
      • Watch what I use, such as jutsu and movement jutsu and respond accordingly. You want to give a reaction or stop something from coming at you when it hits to effectively defuse my set.
      • Right now you are trying to be too overwhelming and you end up trading the damage you deal for more damage to yourself.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • Try to mix up what you use every so often so that you don’t become predictable.
      • Combining Blinding Gleam and Flame Cyclone isn’t appropriate and can be predictable, so don’t do it. Additionally, don’t try to shoot anything at me while I am near Flame Cyclone. Following my tips will allow you to naturally hit it and the assist of other jutsu or tools can and did make it harder to hit during our test.
      • Try to chain moves that slow one another after each of them has ended. This creates a loop where I am constantly pressured to waste my movement, allowing you to hit me with hard hitters once I am unslowed and have nothing left to evade with.
      • Remember to pay attention to what I use and respond accordingly. If you are only watching what you’re doing, you end up being blind to what I hit you with. The smarter opponent will always be watching for your next move and trying to parry or counter it.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • You kept trying to land Flame Cyclone and Water Fang Bullet and it seemed like you didn’t give them enough consideration in your set. Practice them a lot when training, but try to become accurate within a hit ratio of one or two out of three each fight. You used it a bunch each fight, making them additionally more predictable and wasting valuable time you could be doing other things.
      • You cycle through your easier to hit jutsu really fast. Try to find a fair balance of debuffs, easier damage, and hard to hits so that it seems less gross. Your balance of use will improve as you make your sequencing better and keep certain jutsu more in mind.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.