Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Nagato (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Nagato (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Nagato (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Adamantine Attacking Chains
        • You would normally land this jutsu, but I would escape too soon.
        • Try not to catch me around it edges as I will be knocked out of it.
        • Try to use it as punishment for me playing aggressive. It is a spiky barrier that can deal a lot of damage but I have to get tangled in it.
        • Try to place it in my path so that I run into it. This is good when you need to punish me for getting near you or punish me for being evasive.
      • Adamantine Sealing Chains
        • You would hit this sometimes but it was not normally effective.
        • You can use this to lessen my mobility, forcing me to use my movement jutsu.
        • You can use this to take a step back while I am under its effects. This is a decent way to punish aggression in the same manor.
          • Additionally, this can help you stop my Sharingan from activating by gaining distance and striking when you are out of range.
      • Adamantine Siphoning Chains
        • You normally missed this jutsu and it is a pivotal part of your clan.
        • This jutsu saps my chakra away and gives it back to you. It makes chakra management a little bit easier for you while also making it harder for me to pull off my jutsu.
          • If you hit this more often, you give yourself control over the fight. Since chakra is required to perform jutsu, you are essentially adding an extra layer of difficulty for me to use my abilities. This makes it easier to hit your own as the fight progresses, especially if I cannot use my movement jutsu.
      • Adamantine Piercing Chains
        • You used this jutsu a handful of times but it was not effective.
        • Each chain from this jutsu will shoot off at the same distance from where you are looking. You can see a faint trail on the ground of where it is going to land each time.
          • This jutsu is effective when you spread it. The idea is to play pinball with your opponent, placing them all over the field like landmines.
        • This jutsu would make it hard for me to gain distance and would make me waste mobility.
        • Try to activate it on me when I am out of chakra or before Sharingan’s full activation.
        • Try to activate it if I am already out of movement jutsu. This will assure an easier hit on the ability.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You used this a few times but it did not help you.
        • This could be used to slow me down or stop me if I am evading.
        • This could be used to mess up my aim, making it harder for me to land jutsu.
        • This could be used to keep me at a distance.
        • This could be chained with something trivial to disable my Sharingan.
          • Remember not to try using this too close to me as it may not make a difference in stopping me from doing the things above.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You did not land this jutsu often, if at all.
        • This would work well to push me out of range for being aggressive or a good match starter.
        • Remember to try to body shot this, be close.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You hit this sometimes, but also missed too.
        • It would be an effective way to instantly punish me for being aggressive at close range.
        • This could prevent me from being evasive.
        • Try to use it at closer ranges but it can be sniped from mid-range, which takes a bit more accuracy.
      • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
        • You used this a few times but it was very avoidable.
        • Try to spread more of this jutsu using your camera.
        • Try to use this when I am leaping toward you to cancel my mobility.
        • Try to use this to make me waste my movement jutsu.
      • Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
        • You used this a lot but never hit it.
        • Try to aim to the left, right, or behind a target. This can be stealthy if it is just out of your field of view, making it easier to abuse reaction time.
        • Try to use this while we are throwing jutsu back and forth at one another. I may not have the concentration or reaction time to dodge it.
        • Try to catch me with it from movement jutsu, aiming near or where I am going to land.
        • Try to hit me with it when I am charging chakra or initially using Sharingan.
        • Take advantage of when my movement jutsu are on cooldown. I have less of an ability to escape it when they are.
      • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
        • You hit this a few times but also missed this a lot.
        • This is okay at extra damage, but it has other uses.
        • To make it easier on yourself, make sure you know how much it can curve.
        • The jutsu travels the same distance every time you use it.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Ice Release: Chains of Earthen Ice
        • You used this a few times and it was not effective.
        • This can be used to punish me for playing with high mobility.
        • This can be used to slow me if I am too close, forcing me to use my movement jutsu.
      • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Sledgehammer
        • This was sometimes threatening to be damaged by but was also missed a bit.
        • This is a good opener or way to punish me for playing aggressive.
        • This is a good thing to use to disengage.
      • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Fist
        • You used this a few times, but it was often avoidable.
        • This is good for small but pressuring bursts of damage.
        • This is good to stop me from chaining you with jutsu at close-range.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You put a little bit of distance between me and you rather than fleeing, which is good.
        • Could be used to defuse Sharingan from longer ranges.
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Tekeportation
        • You often used this to escape rather than to run back into the fight after dodging. I feel like you need better timing to evade.
      • Substitution
        • Didn’t use many of these, may of helped you engage better in certain situations to take my by surprise.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You did okay damage from longer ranges, not always hit.
        • You could use this to defuse Sharingan from long range.
        • You could use this to punish me for evading or standing still at long range.
      • Green Roar
        • You defused Sharingan a few times, which is good, but it also just felt like extra damage.
        • You could punish me for playing too close or for playing aggressive with this.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ FAIR
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You used a few to damage me, it was a little helpful.
        • You can use this to stop Sharingan from far range.
        • This is good for small but incremental damage.
        • This is good to keep me a little further away.
      • Smoke Bomb
        • You used these a few times and it was kind of effective at covering your area and making it a tiny bit harder to aim, but it has better uses.
        • They can be used to slow me in close proximity, defusing aggression, and even blind in closer proximity.
      • Demon Wind Shuriken
        • Felt a little too experimental. You hit it once but other times it didn’t really pose much of a threat.
        • Aim where your target is going, not where they first are when you use it.
        • Don’t go too far away or the shuriken will break.
        • Always try to aim a little higher up than normal to avoid it from hitting the ground.
        • You can make it crit by making a lower throw, but it has a higher chance of breaking due t0 it being so low to the ground.
        • You can try to catch it as it comes back around to deal double damage and to not waste the shuriken.
        • This can defuse Sharingan from mid-range.
      • Sword/Katana
        • Not sure if you intended to use this or if you did, but it wasn’t effective.
        • Effective at pushing me away if I am playing too aggressively against you.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • I feel like you weren’t playing aggressive enough to land jutsu that required close proximity.
        • Take a step back to hit things that require timing, but play hard when you need to.
      • I feel like you were playing too far away to land hazards like bullet ball barrage, piercing chains, or even ice-fist.
      • You weren’t responding well to me playing aggressive and you tried to mitigate damage after you took it.
      • You played evasively a lot during our fights and it didn’t help you close in and land your abilities.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • You used Chains of Earthen Ice on Whirlwind Fist which was not effective. It caused the Whirlwind Fist’s slow debuff to instantly be cancelled. You could save that for other endeavors.
      • Sometimes it felt like you were trying to damage heavily on Bullet Ball Barrage. This isn’t very appropriate and you should save the cooldowns you waste on it for when you need them the most.
      • You weren’t reliably pressuring me with your abilities. It felt like there was no flow from set first sequence of things you did to the next and you especially didn’t mix it up. You need to have different sequences for different scenarios each fight.
  • Balance
    • ███ FAIR
      • I feel like you actively tried to use everything but you weren’t using them in ways that would be effective.
      • Remember to integrate your hard hitters or things you use less into your set, give everything multiple time and places to be used.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.