Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – CorruptedGhoul – Obito Uchiha (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – CorruptedGhoul – Obito Uchiha (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – CorruptedGhoul – Obito Uchiha (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ POOR
      • Fire Release: Fireball
        • You are still missing this jutsu as much as you were before.
        • You are still trying too hard to curve the fireball, making yourself waste time.
          • Only curve the fireball enough to land your target. I try to keep my cursor fixed on them as I land it.
      • Fire Release: Phoenix Flower
        • You still struggle to hit this. I think the only time you manage to land it is when I use it myself.
        • Hitting each in succession makes it easier for the next one to hit. To make it easier on yourself, try catching people with this after their movement jutsu.
      • Sharingan
        • You are still trying to pair Sharingan with abilities which is not appropriate. I think I have said this for the past three character tests and you still refuse to listen.
          • Again, Sharingan is a revenge jutsu, not something you should constantly prey upon. You want to use this to counter an opponent while they are damaging or fake damaging you nearby so that you can stop it from happening. It is a good way to punish damaging abilities and put your target on the defensive. You do not use it like this.
      • Fire Release: Majestic Demolisher Flame
        • You are missing this jutsu even worse than before and I really do not know what to say.
        • Making use of this jutsu’s spread will allow you to seal off areas and deal extra damage. It is a good way to cover a lot of range quickly.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • It seemed like you used this fairly, but only in consideration of damage.
        • Keep in mind that you can use this ability to slow me down at mid-range or punish me for gaining distance.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You were not close to hitting this at all this time around. Sometimes you put this nowhere near where I am or am going  and it just makes me sad.
        • Keep trying to corner me, catch me from movement jutsu, or while charging chakra.
          • Practice takes perfect here, but the worst thing is being too predictable when using this. Remember to mix up how you use this each time that you try.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You used this a little less than usual, it was okay for damage and pressure.
        • This jutsu is a good source of pressure that can put me on the defense or punish me for playing too close.
        • This is something that you could engage with from mid-range or perhaps as an opener to the fight.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You are still missing this jutsu quite a bit.
        • Can be used for small damage and to mess up my aim.
        • Can be used to engage, start off the fight.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You still do not make good use of this. A lot of the time it is not in my path or is not used at all.
        • You can use this to stop me from closing in on you or punish me for evading by slowing me down.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • You still use this so much and miss it every time. You handicap yourself by trying to pair it with slows or stuns and it is not appropriate.
        • Again, you could try creating a line or wall across the field. This makes it harder to avoid by spreading its range across a wider area.
          • Traditionally, you will try to use this in the direction you are looking, making a vertical line. By turning around, you can make it form a horizontal line that spreads more across the field. This is good for sealing off corners.
        • Going to post the same points again.
          • Another way of hitting this is coming from out of range and surprising me with it.
          • Another way of hitting this is cornering me and then closing off where I can run.
          • Another way of hitting this is while I am in the phase where Sharingan slows me to fully activate.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Lava Release: Igneous Eruption
        • You managed to hit this once, leaving me airborne.
          • I think the airborne effect of this jutsu is important. The less you can cancel my movement jutsu and stop me from moving, the easier it will be to land your jutsu when I have no movement jutsu left. This does not mean you should be preying on slows, obviously.
        • This is a jutsu you can use while I am charging chakra or playing aggressive.
        • This is a jutsu you can use while I am standing still.
      • Lava Release: Molten Spike
        • I do not think you landed this at all this test.
        • This is good for stealth damage.
          • Plant it under, near, or behind a target while they are charging chakra, standing still at far range.
        • Can punish people for playing more evasive or being at further ranges.
      • Lava Release: Volcanic Grip
        • Again, you are not stopping me from playing aggressively. You take the damage, then you use the slow. That defeats the entire purpose of using it.
          • You want to slow me before I hit you with a wave of damage.
          • You want to slow me before I can pull off a Sharingan activation.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • It still felt like you were aimlessly darting around the field. You teleport out of range instead of dodging and coming back in. You very literally cannot hit your jutsu playing at such a far range.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • I believe you tried to use this to defuse Sharingan, which is fair, but it wasn’t always effective for you. Remember to take a step back before doing this so that you can assure that you are not in range.
        • You could use this to gain a bit of distance by pushing your target out of your area.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You used this a couple of times, did some damage.
        • Punished me for playing at far range or charging chakra.
      • Green Roar
        • It felt like you tried to defuse Sharingan more often.
        • This could’ve been used to punish me for playing aggressive or chaining you with jutsu.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Paperbomb
        • I am sure you used this a few times, not sure how effective it was.
        • This would be okay for surprise damage.
        • This could stop me from playing aggressive.
        • This could be used to mess up my aim.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • I feel like you could use this for small increments of damage throughout the fight. I do not know if you use this often right now, but it seems like you try sometimes.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • I am losing track of the amount of times I have told you to stop playing so far ranged. You are across the map for a lot of the fight and it is hinders your ability to hit your jutsu.
        • Dodge and gain short distance and always return to the fight.
      • You can only deal reliable damage, while still rare, by slowing me down first. This is inappropriate and it is showing that you are not listening to my feedback.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • Once again, using Planet Splitter or Flame Cyclone with Sharingan, Volcanic Grip, Dark Swamp, or any other slowing ability is wrong, ineffective, and inappropriate.
      • You need to make me use my movement jutsu and punish me for high speed. Make it harder for me to land jutsu and to get in range.
        • Chain slows to disable movement or stop me after movement. Do something to punish me for playing evasive. You do not do any of these things.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You are using your fire, earth, and lava hard hitters every single time they are off cooldown and have put zero effort into fitting them into what you regularly use. Even if you managed to hit them twice out of ten times, you would still fail! You need to not focus on them so hard and aim to use them three times per fight at maximum. The goal to hit them is one of two out of three times per fight. That is way better than two out of ten. It means you gave them enough consideration in your set that you know when, how, and where to hit them when you do use them. The extra time you are spending trying to land them can be used to actually improve and hit your other stuff.
      • You only deal damage with your easier to hit jutsu, and still I am getting pummeled on slows. You need to make everything in your set viable based on the tips I have given you thus far.

NOTE: Given that you have been doing the same thing for the past handful of tests, you need to read over every critique I have given you thus far and actually work to improve. Stop testing each week with the bare minimum amount of work done. You need to listen to the critiques you have been given. You could test again next week, but do you really want to? I think you need more time to get better and develop.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.