Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – BigEgoEvo – Deidara (PASSED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – BigEgoEvo – Deidara (PASSED) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – BigEgoEvo – Deidara (PASSED)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Detonating Clay: Art
        • You were less wasteful and more efficient when using this jutsu to engage.
          • You didn’t sacrifice a ton of health using this like you did in the previous test.
          • This would be a fair way to disengage rather than wasting movement jutsu.
      • Detonating Clay: Twin Birds
        • You used this jutsu very frequently and never landed it.
        • Becoming accurate with this jutsu is a matter of practice at this point.
          • You still have trouble using the jutsu from the same distance every time, despite knowing that it has a set range. You tend to be too close or too far away for the jutsu to hit.
          • You sometimes shoot in the same direction that missed and don’t snap your camera to where I am going for the second shot.
            • Additionally, you should inch toward me as the second shot begins to help assure a hit.
      • Detonating Clay: Superb Turn
        • This jutsu was a good source of pressure and a better counter to my attempts to attack you, but it was used a little carelessly.
          • I demonstrated that it can be escaped if not careful and I abused its dot damage to get a free Sharingan activation.
      • Detonating Clay: Beauty of Destruction
        • You used this jutsu a lot less frequently, which I am happy about.
        • This jutsu changed, but you still use it like it was before. Try to get a little more point-blank when trying to use this so that I can’t immediately reverse out of it.
          • You were able to do this a few times, so it will work if you try to play it in similar, yet different ways.
          • Remember to mix up when and how you use this so I don’t get accustomed to dodging or using movement jutsu to get away from it.
        • This is a good counter to me attacking you. I have to be close to land my jutsu to begin with, so this can easily push me off of you and make it harder for me to abuse the dead zone for your jutsu, which is close-range.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
        • You used this a few times and had decent accuracy, but still missed.
        • You tried to use this as punishment for me playing evasively or charging chakra, but I don’t think you tried to use this as a barrier.
          • I believe that a defense with offense approach to this jutsu would make it a lot more effective. You want this to limit my mobility and force me into using movement jutsu.
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • You used this just as frequently as before and never landed it.
          • Try to limit how much you use this to reduce its predictability during the fight. You want to be less predictable.
        • Again, try not to place this down when I have movement jutsu off cooldown.
          • Really focus on when I use my movement jutsu so that you can punish me for having none left. You should try to catch me as I land from movement jutsu or when you know I have no escape route on my own.
        • I’m glad you tried placing this down in corners, but I have other tips regarding this too.
          • Sealing off my exit doesn’t just mean placing it on top of me while I am in a corner. Try to put it in my path so that anywhere I can only run into it.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web
        • You used this jutsu a lot but still less than the previous test, which is good.
        • I’m glad you are using this to pressure me and to punish me for trying to attack you.
        • Try not to lose focus on what is going on while you use this. I tend to plant hazards on people who use this jutsu carelessly.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You used this a few times and did not chain it inappropriately this time, which is good.
        • This is a good opener to the fight that can deal extra fall damage, can mess up my aim, and can give you dominance over the fight first.
          • Try to use this to make me waste a movement jutsu.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You used this a little more but it joined the host of jutsu that need to force me into using my movement jutsu more often.
          • Try to use this more often to build more accuracy with it.
        • Keep trying to place it in my path. You want me to run into this and to use movement jutsu to escape it.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • You used this a lot and it never landed, but it did get close to landing.
          • Try to not use the jutsu in the same way each time. You need to be a little more spontaneous about how, where, and when you use it or else it is avoidable.
        • All of the tips from last test for this jutsu still apply, but I will reiterate them for ease of understanding.
          • You can try to mix this in when we are trying to hit each other with jutsu.
            • This will make it harder for me to react to dodge it with movement jutsu.
          • Try not to use this while my movement jutsu are still available.
            • Wait until I have used my movement jutsu and am going to land on the ground to time a shot or pick a time where you know I’ve used up all of my movement jutsu to hit it.
          • Try to land it while I am charging chakra or am slowed by Sharingan’s activation.
        • You tried using this to seal off my escape routes, but it was always a hair shy from hitting.. I think your biggest issue now is how often you use it and your trouble with timing it.
          • Keep practicing the use of it as a wall but don’t exclusively try this when I am cornered.
          • Mix up how you use it and when so that you become less predictable.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ FAIR
      • Explosion Release: Explosive Eruption
        • You used this a lot more this time around and it was very effective.
        • The knockback made it a lot harder to engage with my jutsu and it punished me heavily with a slow.
          • Additionally, you have great timing for when to use this and I found it threatening yet unexpected to be hit by.
      • Explosion Release: Landmine Fist
        • You definitely considered the utility more when using this jutsu for this test.
          • It was difficult to get in range because Landmine Fist was a very big punishment for doing so.
        • Remember to use this to manipulate the range your target plays at.
          • This is an effective tool of punishment, but you can continuously push me out of range and set up moves when I start to come within range.
      • Explosion Release: Landmine Circuit
        • You used this less than before, which was helpful, but you didn’t give it enough spread.
        • You need to spread this jutsu around the field more by using your camera.
          • I can just run in the other direction to avoid this most of the time. You want this to be another source of incremental damage and a jutsu that forces me to use my movement jutsu.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You aren’t using movement jutsu to land jutsu anymore which is good.
        • You sometimes distance yourself too far away, resulting in it being harder for you to re-engage.
          • I punish people when they play too far away by making re-entry hard.
          • If you are trying to dodge, try not to teleport across the map. You should teleport far enough where you can avoid oncoming jutsu and be able to quickly re-engage without wasting other jutsu or ninja tools.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You used this sometimes and it was generally effective.
          • You would punish me for coming too close and would deal fair damage in the process.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You used this about as much as last test and it felt punishing to be hit by, especially when charging chakra.
      • Green Roar
        • You used this a few times for damage, but if you ever need to stop Sharingan from activating, you can use this to push me out of range.
          • This also works for messing up my aim.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ FAIR
      • Paperbomb
        • It felt like you weren’t exclusively trying to deal fall damage this time around. It was a good way to force me into using movement jutsu with low risk.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You should use these as incremental damage throughout the fight. Sometimes you just use them as a way to prevent me from regenerating health when I am about to die, which normally does not work.
        • You have a habit of getting desperate and overusing them. Spread them throughout the fight a little more and doesn’t use as many when you get into that last resort mode.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ FAIR
      • You tend to be aggressive and pressuring in bursts, so try to spread pressuring abilities throughout the fight better so that there aren’t as many gaps.
        • Sometimes there is a lot of downtime that allows me to escape and use movement jutsu before you try to pressure or punish me again.
      • When you dodge and disengage, you consistently push out of range to hit everything and are forced to waste jutsu to get back within range. Always try to play in a range that is safe for you to hit your abilities, even when dodging.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • You still chained Planet Splitter with Thundering Sphere which was inappropriate, and it didn’t work. Please do not do this. It is a waste of both jutsu.
      • You need to continuously tie me down with jutsu that restrict my movement.
        • When I use a movement jutsu to escape a debuff, have another planned for when I escape. This continuous cycle of punishment will make it easier for you to land jutsu when I am no longer debuffed.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • You still used Planet Splitter, Twin Birds, and Thundering Sphere a lot.
        • Again, try to limit yourself to using them three times per fight, aiming to hit them one or two out of those three times every other fight.
        • Mix up when, how, and where you use these jutsu each time you use them. You want to be spontaneous so you do not create a pattern.
      • You are getting better at not exclusively cycling through your low cost jutsu, which is good.
        • Even though that’s the case, you still aren’t hitting the high cost jutsu either.
      • Remember to use all of your abilities. Everything has a purpose.
        • Don’t forget about jutsu like Dark Swamp, Explosive Eruption, Static Implosion, and even some of your general jutsu.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.