Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Akito – Madara Uchiha (PASSED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Akito – Madara Uchiha (PASSED) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Akito – Madara Uchiha (PASSED)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ GOOD
      • Fire Release: Fireball
        • You were very accurate with the fireball despite trying a little too hard to curve it.
          • Even though you remained accurate most of the time, curving the fireball aggressively may of contributed to the times you missed it.
      • Fire Release: Phoenix Flower
        • You were accurate at landing each flower.
          • There weren’t many times you missed all of the flowers and you would hit at least two out of the three each time, if not landing them all.
          • You were effective at chaining each flower in succession, pinning me in place.
        • You pressured me well with each flower, forcing me into using movement jutsu to escape.
          • It seems like you played well on my forced movement jutsu to land other jutsu in the future.
      • Sharingan
        • You didn’t use Sharingan a lot, but when you did, it was effective.
          • You used Sharingan defensively or as a counter, as it should be.
            • You would make it harder for me to approach.
            • You would cancel out my Sharingan with your own.
          • Your Sharingan was not easily defeatable. I normally couldn’t do anything to cancel it out.
      • Fire Release: Majestic Demolisher Flame
        • You normally landed this, even from across the map.
          • You used this well for zoning and blocking off areas.
            • It made it hard to approach you.
            • It forced me into using movement jutsu.
        • You made use of the potential range of the jutsu well.
          • You expanded it far, still hitting shots, and you prevented me from moving into your area.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ GOOD
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You landed frequently and did not use it too much each fight.
          • You used it at most three times per fight, landing it at least once every other fight, sometimes more than one fight in a row.
          • Even when missed, this jutsu was difficult to avoid.
        • It always seemed like there was some kind of preparation or pre-planning involved when hitting this.
          • You forced me into using movement jutsu earlier in our fights, making it much hard for this to be dodged in the future.
          • You used it like a net or wall, making me slam into it unintentionally.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • You used this a few times and very well.
        • This jutsu effectively punished me for trying to gain distance or charge in brashly.
        • This jutsu stacked additional pressure after you landed other jutsu.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You used this a few times and normally hit it.
        • This did a fair amount of damage and worked well with jutsu, one after the other, for continuous damage throughout the fight.
        • This applied consistent pressure throughout the fight.
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You used this a few times and it was effective at messing up my aim.
          • You never tried to use it too close or too far away, which contributed to its success in messing me up.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You used this a handful of times and it normally landed.
        • You used this to push me out of your area if I came in too close, it also made it harder for me to land my own jutsu.
        • It served as a good opener during a toss-up of jutsu. It made it hard for me to play offensively.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You hit this jutsu normally and used it effectively.
          • You were accurate at most ranges when using this.
          • You stopped me from attacking or posed a direct counter to me.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ GOOD
      • Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare
        • This jutsu posed a large threat and was hard for me to avoid.
          • You would surround me with the jutsu and I would take damage from the residual clouds of fire.
        • You didn’t have to chase me down with the jutsu, so you didn’t waste its duration in the process either.
      • Scorch Release: Super Steam Kill
        • This jutsu was normally hit and was effectively used, even with the scorch ball return.
        • You would strike me with the orbs from mid-range, which helped you re-engage.
      • Scorch Release: Searing Slaughter
        • You used this jutsu a few times and it was normally effective.
        • This jutsu helped you disengage and made it harder for me to land my jutsu.
        • This jutsu made it difficult for me to approach.
  • Rank
    • ███ GOOD
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You used your dashes well to dodge and it made it difficult for me to land jutsu.
          • You were able to move just outside the range of jutsu and you always re-engaged. You had a very good balance of moving in and out of the fight.
      • Substitution
        • You used a few substitutions and they weren’t easy to predict. It helped you re-engage without spending too much effort.
  • General
    • ███ GOOD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You dealt a good amount of extra damage with this and punished me for playing evasively.
        • It made it hard for me to gain distance during the fight.
      • Green Roar
        • You used this well when you activated it in response of Sharingan.
        • You messed up my aim when you used this jutsu.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ GOOD
      • Paperbomb
        • You used this a few times and it forced me to use my movement jutsu.
        • It helped stop me from playing agressively and it mitigated damage by messing up my aim.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You used these a lot, but not too much to be frustrating.
        • They helped re-engage into the fight and also stacked incremental damage.
        • They helped defuse Sharingan.
      • Senbon
        • These were effective at quickly pushing me out of your zone.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ GOOD
      • You play at a consistent range to land all of your jutsu and know how and when to re-engage when you take yourself out.
      • You control the fight using your jutsu and set up an environment where I am punished for playing too far, and also too close.
        • As a result, it is harder for me to land jutsu and you do well with damage mitigation.
  • Sequence
    • ███ GOOD
      • You consistently forced me into using movement jutsu by pressuring me with notable things like Incinerating Flare, Phoenix Flower, Super Steam Kill, Meteor Blitz, and more.
        • Forcing me to use my movement jutsu let you land Flame Cyclone as they were on cooldown.
      • You applied constant pressure and damage throughout the fight following jutsu one after the other. It was hard to give a response to your set and I was forced to play defensively a lot of the fight.
  • Balance
    • ███ GOOD
      • You gave everything in your set equal attention and didn’t fixate too hard on certain jutsu.
        • For things like Flame Cyclone, it seemed like you had times and places where you tried to hit it.
        • You were able to execute well with your entire set, not forgetting about any part of it in the process.
      • You didn’t use kunai or shuriken too often, experimented well with other ninja tools like Paperbomb and Senbon.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.