Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – lilevopimpin – Deidara

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – lilevopimpin – Deidara Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – lilevopimpin – Deidara

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Detonating Clay: Art
        • You remained effective when trying to use this to engage or disengage.
        • This can be very disorienting to be hit by in fights.
          • I would consider this as another decent counter for when I try to attack you.
      • Detonating Clay: Twin Birds
        • You used this jutsu a lot and never landed it.
          • I tweaked it after the test but how well you play using the jutsu is still dependent on if you can execute based on the mechanics.
        • We did a little crash course on the hurtbox for this jutsu, but I’ll re-iterate some key points.
          • Since the jutsu explodes in a radius from where it lands, your target doesn’t necessarily need to be facing you for it to hit.
            • This means you might have a good chance at making shots from the side of your opponent so that it isn’t in their direct field of vision.
          • Account for the distance each projectile travels. I think that the damage projectile might travel slightly further than the slowing projectile.
            • Again, you should be able to look away before the second projectile shoots to change its direction. If you try to snap it when the second projectile is activating, it won’t work efficiently.
        • Again, there is a very minute ability to control the angle of the jutsu using your camera.
          • Looking too far up or down will make the jutsu shoot up and down.
          • Looking in the middle of the screen makes the jutsu shoot normally.
      • Detonating Clay: Superb Turn
        • You were a lot more efficient with this jutsu and didn’t become a victim of Sharingan.
        • You were decent at pushing me off using this jutsu, but sometimes you would miss your shots. Be careful about that.
          • Remember that it only tags me where it first lands.
      • Detonating Clay: Beauty of Destruction
        • You didn’t use this too often, which is good, but I think that it could be more pressuring when you do.
        • Try to cast it as close as you can. It will be more likely to hit and if it doesn’t, you’ll still get me to waste my movement jutsu.
        • Again, this still works well to push me off of you if I am too close.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
        • You used this a few times and had fair accuracy, but I feel like it could’ve been more effective.
        • I feel like this would be effective to use as punishment for me going out of your range.
          • It is really efficient when you force me to run into it, whether I am playing evasively or aggressively.
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • We crash coursed this jutsu and I went in on the range. I’m sure you know that it is large, but your biggest issue is keeping your target in it long enough.
          • When you use it, I already have movement jutsu to waste. In some instances it isn’t as hard for me to simply walk out of the jutsu, but placement is what matters.
        • When using the jutsu, consider using it to seal off exits. Placing it when I am cornered seems simple, but if most of the jutsu is under me, it isn’t very hard to escape.
          • Thundering Sphere should close off a spot ahead of me with its large radius. Try to make it so that I can only run into it.
        • Remember that Sharingan’s drawback is that I am slowed before it activates. Make use of this time as it is valuable.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web
        • You didn’t use this jutsu too much, which is good. You also didn’t waste any by being too far away.
        • This jutsu is good for keeping me away from you, but it could have some stronger use cases.
          • This could be good at controlling my range.
          • This could be used to force me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You used this a few times and normally hit it.
        • I want to reiterate that this jutsu would be pretty effective at forcing me to use my movement jutsu.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You don’t derive much use out of this.
          • This is a pretty heavy slow and can be placed after I dash.
          • This can block an area, you can force me to run into it.
          • This can force me to use my movement jutsu.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • We went over how the hurtbox works for this jutsu, but I have some additional tips.
          • Try to toss this into a toss-up of jutsu to catch your opponent off-guard.
          • Try to close off areas with this jutsu so that I can only run into it.
          • Remember that Sharingan’s drawback is that I am slowed before it activates. Make use of this time as it is valuable.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ FAIR
      • Explosion Release: Explosive Eruption
        • You used this pretty well, pushing me off and making it harder for me to deal damage.
        • It was difficult for me to approach you as you were quick to react to prevent me from attacking you.
      • Explosion Release: Landmine Fist
        • I felt like your most consistent damage came from this, which isn’t great.
        • I feel like this is good for pressure and a bit of extra damage, but try to be a little more strategic with it.
          • Try to use this more defensively and in response to me trying to attack you. This is another way of forcing me to gain distance so that you can land your other jutsu.
      • Explosion Release: Landmine Circuit
        • You were normally pretty effective at using this, but you tend to cover one side of the field, and I can just move around them.
          • Try to cover more area using these so that more areas are denied. You can do this by swiveling your camera.
          • Try to use this a little closer sometimes, or at least vary the range you use it at.
          • These are pretty effective at forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
  • Rank
    • ███ GOOD
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You’ve gotten better at distancing yourself using movement jutsu and re-entering the fight immediately, which I am happy about.
        • You have quicker reactions for dodging jutsu using your movement jutsu that you have before.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You would use this in tight situations and were normally effective at dealing a small bit of extra damage or pushing me out of range.
  • General
    • ███ GOOD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • This was decently punishing to be hit by during our test and it made it difficult for me to evade.
      • Green Roar
        • You considered this a little more for Sharingan and messing up my aim which is good. It served as a good counter for an in-your-face Sharingan.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ FAIR
      • Paperbomb
        • It felt like you weren’t exclusively trying to deal fall damage this time around. It was a good way to force me into using movement jutsu with low risk.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • Spread out how often you use kunai/shuriken throughout the fight.
          • You tend to use them a lot, especially when you want to cling onto damage you’ve dealt from other jutsu. It gets annoying to play against, slows down the fight, and isn’t very effective.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ FAIR
      • You can be pressuring, especially when trying to force me to use my movement jutsu. The problem is that you do it in very short bursts at a time.
        • Certain jutsu knock me away and can pressure, but save them to protect yourself. Try to keep me in a range that is safe for you to hit your jutsu but does not create large spans of time for my movement jutsu to come off cooldown.
          • That being said, give a response shortly after I escape a debuff. If you are going to use a hard hitter, you need to follow through immediately after my movement jutsu have been wasted.
        • Watch for when my movement jutsu are used and take advantage of that opportunity.
  • Sequence
    • ███ FAIR
      • You aren’t chaining anything inappropriate together anymore, which is great.
      • I really think you could force me into using movement jutsu more consistently.
        • Try to use things that slow me down, like Dark Swamp, more often, and when I escape by movement jutsu, try pin me down with another heavy slow.
        • You have a lot of things that knock me up, around, or pressure me into using movement jutsu. When I use a movement jutsu, follow suite with another knock up or pressure. Try to get close to me or punish me.
  • Balance
    • ███ FAIR
      • You aren’t using Twin Birds, Thundering Sphere, and Planet Splitter as frequently, but you are still using them a lot.
        • Now that you kind of understand their hurtboxes, I think that it is important that you use these jutsu opportunistically.
        • If I don’t have the time to react to a jutsu or if my movement jutsu are on cooldown, there are plenty of good opportunities for you to land your jutsu.
          • Mix up when, where, and how you use these jutsu. Try not to approach in the same way. I haven’t really noticed you trying to do different things when you use them. I know that it is hard to land the jutsu, but these jutsu are just begging to be missed if they’re being used in the same method each time.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.