Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – DisFrm_ – Takikage (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – DisFrm_ – Takikage (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – DisFrm_ – Takikage (RESET)

Bumm3rr
Participant

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ POOR
      • Water Release: Wave Slicer
        • You weren’t consistent with this jutsu during our test, I also felt as if you used it a little bit too much.
        • Try to be closer when using this jutsu, be more patient if you are going to use this though – it can be quite easy to bait out from you.
        • Don’t rely on this too much, you don’t want this to be your main source of damage.
      • Water Release: Tidal Wave
        • You didn’t use this as much as I think you should’ve. And when you did use this it felt a little bit delayed from you. Work on your reaction timing with this.
        • Like I said above you didn’t use it as much as you should’ve. This jutsu is solid for pushing me back and stopping me from engaging onto you. Use it when you feel pressured.
        • When I say you should use it more often, don’t use it too much limit your use of this. Maybe 3-4 times a fight?
      • Water Release: Drenching Surge
        • I don’t think you used this enough, and when you did your accuracy wasn’t too good with it. You should definitely use this jutsu way more and you should of course practice your accuracy with this.
        • Sort of like Tidal Wave this jutsu can push me back and stop me from engaging onto you except it does damage. Try to use it more when I am pressuring you with a jutsu such as Phoenix Flower or even Incinerating Flare.
        • Be patient when using this. There were definitely times where you kind of just randomly shot it out without having a thought behind it.
      • Water Release: Crashing Waterfall
        • Similar to Drenching Surge, you weren’t too accurate with this and you didn’t really have any value from using this. You need to practice your accuracy with this one a lot.
        • This jutsu can slow my movement and bait out my movement jutsu because of this jutsus functions, I can get trapped in the water for a little bit.
        • You need to be in range when using this, at times you were definitely too far away from me when casting it, find a range that suits you and works for this jutsu.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You weren’t consistent with this jutsu and your accuracy wasn’t too great either. The way you always used this wasn’t effective.
        • Practice your accuracy with this and don’t just place it on my feet all the time. It becomes predictable and not effective. Work on using it from more distances.
        • It’s a good tool for engaging but you don’t want to rely it on it too much. Focus on other kits in your jutsu please.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • You weren’t accurate with this at all. You often missed by a lot. You want to aim it closer to me or in the path I am walking in.
        • Limit your use of this as well, you kind of used it a lot or right after Bed of Flames. Be patient when using this.
        • For higher accuracy you should definitely use this when I am standing still charging chakra.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You didn’t hit this once in our test. You need to be patient when using this and you need to find more creative ways to use this. Don’t use it the same way each time, it becomes predictable.
        • Practice your accuracy with this, and limit yourself for how much you use it. You often used this at least 3-4 times a fight and it didn’t help.
        • Additionally you need to use this jutsu when I am out of movement jutsu. You can’t just place this whenever you feel like it, bait out my movement jutsu before hand.
      • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
        • Your accuracy with this wasn’t great, I didn’t get hit by it once. You need to be more patient with this as well.
        • Be closer when using this, often you were too far away making it easy for me to avoid.
        • If possible try to bait out my movement jutsu before hand so I don’t just dash away instantly.
      • Water Release: Fang Bullet
        • You weren’t accurate with this at all, but you did an okay job of limiting the amount of times you used it each fight.
        • When using this you want to be sneaky, place it behind me or around a corner so I don’t have time to escape it.
        • You NEED to be able to hit this consistently to pass, please work on your accuracy with this. And also, bait out my movement jutsu before hand. You can’t throw it out whenever you feel like it.
      • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
        • I feel like you didn’t use this properly, you kind of threw it out randomly.
        • You need to use this when I am pressuring you heavily, it will save you in so many more situations when you use it properly.
        • Don’t stack this with jutsu either, I think you once tried to hit me with a jutsu during the activation of this jutsu. Be careful.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Boil Release: Acidic Skin
        • You weren’t accurate with this and it often did nothing when you placed this.
        • This jutsu makes me bounce in the air a little bit so it’s a good tool to use for when you want to bait out my movement jutsu. Please keep that in mind.
      • Boil Release: Caustic Brume
        • It seemed as if you didn’t know how to use this, you kind of just threw it out randomly.
        • This jutsu is also good for baiting out my movement so, please be accurate with this. Try not to be cheesy when using it either.
        • Be careful when using this, sometimes you weren’t paying attention and you weren’t evading which it made it easy to punish you when you used this.
      • Boil Release: Boiling Bomb
        • Like I said above for your other jutsus, you weren’t accurate with this. You only hit it once or twice.
        • Practice your accuracy with this.
        • This is also solid for baiting out my movement and doing good chip damage.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Medical Ninjutsu: Draining Needles
        • You used this okay, but at times it felt a little random or you missed.
        • Use this when I am charging chakra to take it away and also do damage at the same time.
      • Medical Ninjutsu: Self Cleansing
        • You didn’t use this a lot but you did use it when you were blinded with Sharingan once.
        • This can also cleanse slows so make sure you use it when you are heavily slowed by one of my jutsus or something.
      • Medical Ninjutsu: Self Healing & Self Regeneration
        • These weren’t used too much which is nice, you don’t want to be spamming this too often.
        • Make sure you are in a safe spot when you use these. It can be easy to cancel out the healing/regen when you do use this.
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • These weren’t used too great, you weren’t conservative with them.
        • Make sure these are available when you feel pressured so you have an escape or a re-entry into a fight.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Green Roar
        • This was used okay, you sometimes missed though.
        • Be closer when using this.
        • You can defuse my Sharingan with this.
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You were alright with this, you didn’t often hit it.
        • Don’t rely on this too much for damage.
        • It can mess up my aim if used correctly.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ POOR
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You weren’t too accurate with these and you didn’t really experiment with them either.
        • These are solid for engaging into a fight or doing chip damage. Use these to stop me from regenerating my health.
      • Paperbomb
        • Similar to Explosive Kunai, these are solid for messing up my aim or doing damage when I am standing still charging chakra.
        • Don’t rely on it too much either.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • Overall you weren’t paying attention to what was happening during each fight. You kind of let me rush into you and you never had a response, even though your kit has knockbacks and temporary slows. Make sure you are utilizing these.
      • You should also make sure you are playing aggressive when you need to, at times you were playing really passive when you should’ve been playing aggressive.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • Make sure when you are creating pressure you aren’t skipping out on specific jutsu. There were definitely times where you skipped out on jutsus in your kit when trying to force out my movement jutsu. Or you were too predictable with it, practice with that a little more.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • Overall to me it seems as if you don’t know what you can do with your kit. Your kit is solid for pushing people back while doing damage at the same time. You want to be playing mid range most of the time unless you are going in for damage with specific jutsus like Hydro Bomb or Wave Slicer. Make sure you practice with your accuracy as well, you aren’t too accurate with your kit yet.
      • Also practice evading, there were times where it felt really easy to hit you because you don’t strafe.
Failure
███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.