Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – DaiWRLD – Gyuki

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – DaiWRLD – Gyuki Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – DaiWRLD – Gyuki

Bumm3rr
Participant

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ POOR
      • Lightning Release: Reverse Lift
        • Although you hit this jutsu most of the time the problem I noticed was that you consistently relied on this jutsu for damage. I suggest toning down the amount of times you spam this jutsu, a lot of the times it felt as if my health was only dropping because of this jutsu. I understand it has a low cooldown and easy damage but try to focus on other parts of your kit.
        • Another thing I would like to say is that you can use this jutsu for much more than just damage, for example; if I am using a jutsu like Incinerating Flare or Phoenix Flower or even Fireball, you can cast this jutsu to knock me up and mess up my aim. I think you only attempted this once or twice but regardless you didn’t do that often.
      • Lightning Release: Black Panther
        • This jutsu you didn’t really hit often, this was mainly due to you being too far away from me or me being too close to you so it doesn’t hit. Be careful when using this because it gives the user a slow, it can easily allow me to dash onto you and punish you for it.
        • Try using it a little more as well, I don’t think you used it as often compared to Reverse Lift.
      • Lightning Release: Shocking Soak
        • You attempted to use this a few times when I was trying to pressure you. You have a good idea of how to use this jutsu but you didn’t hit it on me often, I usually was able to walk around it or immediately dash away from it. So please try to practice your accuracy with this more. This jutsu can save you from a lot of situations.
      • Lightning Release: Double Black Panthers
        • You seemed to struggle with this jutsu the most, you never hit it on me and the one time you did you were only able to do 1 heart of damage. Overall you need to practice with this jutsu a lot more and be careful when using it, similarly to Black Panther this jutsu keeps you in place which makes it easy for me to dash to you or walk around it.
        • When using this try to make sure I don’t have a dash so you could hit it easier.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • Similarly to Reverse Lift, I noticed you often used this jutsu alongside Reverse Lift for your only source of damage. The only issue I have with the usage of this jutsu is that it felt as if you just relied on it too much for damage and it felt as if other elemental jutsus often did no damage to me. I want you to be able to do damage with the rest of your kit as well.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • You hits this a couple of times, it felt kind of threatening which caused me to leap away.
        • For better accuracy I recommend using this jutsu when I am charging chakra. Or try to place it infront of my path.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You didn’t hit this at all during our test and your usage of it was poor, there were a couple of times where you dashed at me at the beginning of the fight and immediately placed it. You need to keep in mind that when wanting to hit this jutsu you MUST play smart and plan around it. By this I mean you must try to bait out my movement jutsu with specific jutsus in your kit such as; Meteor Blitz, Bed of Flames, Reverse Lift, Black Panther and any sort of jutsu in your kit that has a slow or stun.
      • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
        • This jutsu you struggled with a lot as well, you never did damage to me with it considering you never hit it.
        • You often used this too far away or you curved it too much which often made you miss it. Try to be close when using this. I’d like to see you hit this more.
      • Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
        • This you never hit, I suggest you refer to my criticism for Flame Cyclone since this jutsu functions similarly.
      • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
        • I guess you used this okay, it’s kind of hard to not use it properly. I will say though, you didn’t use it quite often and I suggest you use it more often when I am trying to pressure you hard.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Boil Release: Caustic Brume
        • You used this a lot compared to your other Kekkei Genkai jutsus, which isn’t that good. You want to make sure you balance out all of your jutsus equally (this goes for your elemental jutsu and clan jutsu as well)
        • When you did hit this it felt sort of threatening, it didn’t really do the most damage but it still forced me to dash away which is okay.
      • Boil Release: Boiling Bomb
        • I think you hit this once on me, try to be closer to me when using it. It kind of works like Bed of Flames sort of. Try to place it on my feet.
      • Boil Release: Acidic Skin
        • Not much to say for this, you used this for sure but it only was able to knock me up once or twice during our test. I recommend using it to mess up my aim.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Ninja Art: Silencing Seal
        • You often used this but it felt as if it had no impact. I noticed you attempted to use it when I was using some of Scorch jutsus which is a nice idea but you missed the timing on my jutsu so even after the silence it was still active.
      • Ninja Art: Paralyzing Kunai
        • I think you hit this once or twice, it felt as if it was used semi-decent, you were able to stop my jutsus with it. But I suggest you try to hit this one more often.
      • Ninja Art: Afterimage Dash
        • You didn’t really use this that well, you often used it randomly and had no purpose for it. You should be using this to reengage into a fight or disengage.
        • Please don’t try using jutsu with this, I think you attempted to hit me with a jutsu while using this once or twice.
      • Teleportation
        • This also felt quite random, you want to be saving this jutsu a lot.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Green Roar
        • This was okay, you used it to mess up my aim or defuse my Sharingan which was okay. But sometimes you chained this with a paperbomb right after which made it quite annoying, try to break that habit.
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • This was used okay as well, it messed up my aim sometimes but you overall sometimes spammed this a little too much for my liking.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ POOR
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You often used these but they had no impact imo, you either missed them or sometimes would chain them with a slow. Try to refrain from that.
      • Paperbomb
        • Refer to my criticism for Explosive Kunai.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • Your playstyle consists of just cycling through Reverse Lift and Bed of Flames which is something I am not a fan of. You want to be able to show me that you can use every jutsu in your kit and be effective with it. Don’t just try to spam easy hit jutsus because they are easy, it’s fine to use them but you need to use everything else as well.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • Each fight you started off the same, you want to make sure you switch it up so you don’t become too predictable.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You weren’t doing a good job of using everything in your kit equally, I noticed there were some jutsus that were favored compared to others. Like I said, you want to use everything in your kit equally and you want to make sure that nothing gets left out. Some jutsus like Bullet Ball Barrage were neglected and some jutsus like Reverse Lift were used too often.
      • I suggest you practice your hard hitters a lot as well, you were never close to hitting them and you didn’t plan for them.
Failure
███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.