AlwaysRed – Moderator Application (DENIED)

Home Forums Naruto Support AlwaysRed – Moderator Application (DENIED)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gabe Malicoat
    Participant

What is your in-game username?: AlwaysRed
    What is your age?: 17
    What is your timezone?: PST
    Where can we contact you?: Discord AlwaysRed#0342
    How long have you played on our server and how active are you?: 3 years but recently I have spent more time on it
    How often would you be able to work?: I would be able to work the majority of the day the only exception is Tuesday and Thursday because I have drivers Ed
    Why do you want to apply for this position?: I am in love with the community that the server has created, it would be great to uphold the rules to make sure that the server stays as the community it has been
    What is your experience with user management?: I have barely any experience with big user management on servers, but I have been a moderator on a number of some small servers

Exam Notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11HCd-JU2M0EQOjiOM2XnwM4Q2PGxBgnOhXJAFZyFt74/edit?usp=sharing

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Gabe Malicoat. Reason: Forgot exam notes
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Deathdusk.
    Gabe Malicoat
    Participant
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I’ll take a look very soon.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I’ll be reviewing this by Sunday.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Your new notes are fair, study up and message me on Discord to take the Hoster Examination. You will not be able to use your notes on the test or ask anyone before or during the test.

Additionally, know your plugin commands. You will be receiving both the Hoster Examination and the Moderator Examination at the same time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘AlwaysRed – Moderator Application (DENIED)’ is closed to new replies.