Builder Application: FLUI1D1

Home Forums Naruto Support Builder Application: FLUI1D1

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JOhn
    Participant

What is your in-game username? FLUI1D1
    What is your age? 15
    What is your timezone? EST NA-EAST
    Where can we contact you? [email protected], (discord) FLUI1D#8352
    How long have you played on our server and how active are you? How often would you be able to work? I am able to be on from 9 am – 6 pm any day, I’ve played since mid-2019, and had a different account that I used in 2017 for a bit.

What is your experience with building? I have built a viking server in the past and have a lot of worldedit experience. I also built some spawns for a kit pvp server thats now outdated, called xdc.pvpep.com. ( EditPunered PVP)
    What tools, plugins, mods, or resources do you use to build? I use worldedit, Multiverse core, Voxelsniper, and mythic mobs (all bukkit plugins)
    Why do you want to apply for this position? I have noticed a couple of discrepancies in the server with accuracy from the original manga/anime. I really want to fix these and add what I think are required locations for the best experience and nostalgia from the author Kishimoto.
    Can you show us images of creations you have made in the past? YEs. some of the photos , i built all in survival 😉 : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zu4Ll5uMm10DaJctl09_6S6MpUu6w9SFbsefAMo0uGE/edit?usp=sharing

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

(We’re currently following this up in Discord)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.