Character Position Combat Test – Elatha – Kiba

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Elatha – Kiba

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Elatha
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username? Elatha
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for? Kiba
    What clan are you? Ringo
    What rank are you? Jounin
    What chakra natures do you have? Lightning and Water
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have? Storm

If possible I would like to do the combat test at 5PM EST on Saturday.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Hey, have to check if this time is available to test for. If it is, I’ll get back to you, make sure you met the practice requirement by then

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Okay, approved for 5PM EST on Saturday, make sure you have the practice

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ POOR
        • Lightning Release: Thunderbolt
          • You use this from too far away, play aggressive with this jutsu and use it to keep your enemy on the move, force them to use movement jutsu.
        • Lightning Release: Thunder Fang
          • This jutsu goes the same distance every time, learn this distance so that you use and hit it at it consistently.
          • Make sure you aim for a body shot, if you shoot too close to the ground, it will not work.
        • Lightning Release: Depth Charge
          • Make sure you aren’t too far away when trying to hit this, make sure you aim for your opponent’s body, this jutsu is good as an opener, aggressive, getting into your opponent’s range, etc.
        • Lightning Release: Thunder Gate
          • Same criticisms as Lightning Release: Thunderbolt, except you should be more aware of timing here.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ POOR
        • Lightning Release: Thunder Flare
          • You use this the same way each time, making it easy to dodge. Try using it in different ways other than from long distance, standing still, and dragging it toward me.
        • Lightning Release: Electric Discharge
          • You use this jutsu too far away, get closer, good for pressure and forcing me to use movement jutsu.
        • Lightning Release: Static Shockwave
          • You should use this jutsu to slow me down if I am engaging or disengaging, seemed random when you used it.
        • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
          • This jutsu is good at pushing me away, good opener, can force me to use movement jutsu, counter move, don’t use it too far away
        • Water Release: Wave Surge
          • This jutsu is good at preventing me from getting close, keeping me at a distance, you didn’t use it well, you need to use it while I try to attack, move around a lot as you do.
        • Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
          • Not used well, you should think more about when and where you use this, try placing it behind, to the left, or to the right of your target, different ways of using it.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
        • Storm Release: Void Wave
          • Not used well, not close enough when using, good for creating pressure in the fight, forcing movement jutsu.
        • Storm Release: Flashbang
          • Not used as well as it could of, use this to counter/parry an attempt to attack, good for preventing me from hitting jutsu/making me miss, forcing me to use movement jutsu.
        • Storm Release: Thundercloud
          • Not used well, good mid-range attack that your kit lacks, good opener, aggressive, need a better sense of timing and aim to hit and make sure you aren’t too far away
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump, Teleportation
          • Movement jutsu used with jutsu too often which is not good, useful for getting in range, don’t teleport behind people, useful for dodging abilities, useful for engaging
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • Don’t rely on this for damage, good for pushing people away
    • General
      • ███ BAD
        • Green Roar
          • Not used too much but good for making me mess up my aim, coutnering.
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • Used a bit too much, relied on a bit for damage, don’t always start the fight with this,
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
          • Same comments as Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage, except this jutsu is a short-ranged move.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ POOR
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • Not used very often, not hit very often, could work on your aim if you choose to use them
        • Paperbomb
          • Refer to my criticism for Explosive Kunai, also good for messing up aim, don’t use too often.
        • Dadao
          • Be careful not to hold your weapon and use jutsu, you cancel jutsu this way
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • You need to get in closer, be more aggressive, be careful to not run into jutsu while using your AOEs, pay attention to what you’re doing but also what your enemy is hitting you with, learn to dodge and know timing
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • Not pressuring enough, not using jutsu that force movement to your advantage, not dodging, countering, or being offensive enough
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • You rely too much on ninja tools and general jutsu, need to put more focus into clan/nature/kekkei, don’t overuse Water Fang Bullet and Thunder Flare as they will become obvious, give everything in your kit a spotlight
    Failure
    ███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.