Character Position Combat Test – EricZB – Hokage

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – EricZB – Hokage

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ericzebaws
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username? EricZB
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for? Hokage
    What clan are you? Uchiha
    What rank are you? Jounin
    What chakra natures do you have? Fire and Water
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have?  Boil

Could I test on tuesday at 6?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I think that day should be open, I’ll let you know if anything changes.

ericzebaws
    Participant

Sounds good

Bumm3rr
    Participant

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ POOR
        • Fire Release: Fireball
          • This jutsu wasn’t used properly. You often missed it and you tried to always use it a block away from me. Using this jutsu from a block away and hitting it wont benefit you, it doesn’t show me you know how to use this jutsu. Keep in mind that you should be able to use this jutsu from a variety of ranges, not just close.
          • When you tried to curve this jutsu you didn’t have good control over it, practice your control with this jutsu.
        • Fire Release: Phoenix Flower
          • When you used this it didn’t really feel pressuring, you either used it from too far away or you just missed in general. Work on your accuracy with this jutsu.
          • If you’re able to land all of the flowers with this jutsu it can be a great tool for engaging and pressuring your opponent, it’s also a great tool for baiting out your opponents movement jutsu.
        • Sharingan
          • It seemed as if you didn’t really know how to use this. You were often too far from me when using this making it easy to defuse.
          • When using this make sure you are closer to me.
          • You can use this to try to pressure me, activating this can force me into dashing away if I do want to defuse your Sharingan.
        • Fire Release: Majestic Demolisher Flame
          • You weren’t very accurate with this, you often tried to place this on my feet each time you used it. Try to get more creative with it, it has a much bigger range than you think.
          • You can sort of use this as a wall in a way, if you aim your cursor more up it’ll expand further out making it a good way to block off a certain area.
          • If this jutsu is used properly and cuts off areas it can easily bait out my movement.
          • This jutsu is also good for pressuring, you don’t necessarily need to use it as a wall each time but you need to show me that you can use it in different ways.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ POOR
        • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
          • You used this at least 2-3 times a fight and you didn’t find success hitting it.
          • Try not to rush this jutsu, you need to have some sort of planning before using it. Bait out my movement jutsu first so it’s harder for me to escape from it.
          • Try to place this around corners, block off my exists with this.
        • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
          • You used this a little too much, I felt as if this was your main source of damage.
          • This jutsu is very simple but it can also be used from a variety of ranges, try to step out of your comfort zone when using this. You don’t have to always place it under my feet, you can use it to engage from mid-range if you wish.
          • You didn’t always hit this so try to work on your accuracy with it.
        • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
          • When you used this jutsu you weren’t very accurate with it, you need to practice more with this.
          • Try to place this in my path.
          • You can also use this when I am charging chakra to punish me.
        • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
          • You didn’t really use this at all during our test. And when you did you didn’t really know what to do with it. Keep in mind that this jutsu is insanely good for baiting out movement jutsu.
          • You can even use this to slow down my momentum if you feel pressured.
          • Try to limit yourself when using this, make sure you don’t spam it if you find yourself wanting to use it more often.
        • Water Release: Fang Bullet
          • You actually didn’t use this once during our test so I can’t really comment on it much.
          • Try to place this behind me where I can’t see it.
          • Wait for my movement jutsus to be gone before using it.
        • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
          • You tried to use this a few times when I was casting Super Steamkill which is good, but you never hit it regardless.
          • Keep trying to use this jutsu when you know I am slowed from my own jutsu or if I am too close to you. You need to be in range of me when using this.
          • If possible wait for my movement jutsu to be out as well.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
        • Boil Release: Caustic Brume
          • When you used this it felt very easy to avoid for me. I felt as if it was too easy to punish you.
          • Approach cautiously when using this jutsu.
        • Boil Release: Boiling Bomb
          • You didn’t really land this jutsu much. Think of it as Bed of Flames in a way.
          • You need to be close when using this.
        • Boil Release: Acidic Skin
          • You used this a few times but it felt as if there was no purpose behind it. You kind of just randomly threw it out.
          • It’s a good jutsu for disengaging or if im reengaging. Be smarter with this.
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump, Teleportation
          • You didn’t really use these too well, you sometimes wasted your movement jutsu randomly.
          • Make sure you have these saved up so you can reposition yourself for when you are being pressured by me.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • You didn’t use this too much, but keep in mind that it can help against jutsu like Sharingan. It can also help by doing chip damage.
    • General
      • ███ POOR
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
          • The same criticism for Kunai Barrage applies.
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • You often missed this, try to use it when I am standing still charging chakra.
        • Green Roar
          • You used this a few times and it did mess up my aim but you didn’t use it often.
          • Try to use this to defuse Sharingan when I use it.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ POOR
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You didn’t really use these often so it’s hard for me to say. But when you did use them you weren’t accurate with them.
          • These are a good tool for defusing Sharingan or reengaging into a fight.
        • Paperbomb
          • These weren’t used too effectively. You can use these to mess up my aim or to do chip damage.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • Overall you didn’t really use your kit well. You kind of just used the same two jutsu for easy damage. You need to play more aggressive and more close range.
        • Fighting is much more than just doing damage, be smarter when you play.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • You have one of the best kits in the game in terms of pressuring but today you didn’t really pressure me at all. It felt rather easy to avoid everything. You need to make sure you are consistently pressuring me, you can’t allow me to take control of the fight especially with your current setup.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • To me it seems as if you rely on two-three jutsu for damage and pressure. And even then they aren’t used too well.
        • Put more focus into other parts of your kit, you forgot about jutsus like Fang Bullet and Acidic Skin. Try your best to balance everything out. You need to use everything equally and you need to be smart as well.
        • You also need to work on not running into everything, there were times where you just walked into my jutsu or you didn’t try to dodge.
    Failure
    ███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

ericzebaws
    Participant

Can I retest on tuesday the second at 6?

ericzebaws
    Participant

bump

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Seems okay if you have the practice of course

Bumm3rr
    Participant

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ POOR
        • Fire Release: Fireball
          • The criticism for this is the same as last test.
        • Fire Release: Phoenix Flower
          • These were used a little bit better in your most recent test but still you are having issues with this jutsu.
          • Sometimes you’d be a little too far away which would often cause you to miss, make sure you’re close to your target when casting this jutsu.
          • Make sure you aren’t stacking the slow with this jutsu with other jutsus in your kit, you did that a few times and it was quite annoying. Please don’t pair it with other stuff in your kit.
        • Sharingan
          • You’re still struggling to blind me with this, this is often because you end up casting it from too far which makes it easy for me to defuse it. I’d recommend engaging with this at closer ranges, I also recommend you use it mid fight. It could throw me off and blind me ultimately.
        • Fire Release: Majestic Demolisher Flame
          • You still have the same poor habits from last test. You aren’t really experimenting with the range of this jutsu and you’re relying on spamming it more close range. Mess around more with the range of this jutsu.
          • Lower the amount of times you use this jutsu, it felt as if this was used a little too much during the test compared to some of your other damaging jutsus in your kit.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ POOR
        • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
          • Similarly to last test, you often relied on this jutsu for damage. Like I said for your previous test, you shouldn’t be relying on this too much. It’s not good and it doesn’t show me how good you are with the rest of your kit when you end up continuously spamming this.
        • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
          • I see you trying to actively use this more but you’re still struggling with it overall, you end up using it from too far away or you are throwing it without trying to set it up before hand. If possible try to bait out at least one of my dashes before using it.
          • You can even use this mid fight if you’d like.
        • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
          • You didn’t really use this often, and when you did it didn’t feel as if it did anything. Remember you want to be using this when you want to stop me from pressuring you. You can even use it to recharge chakra/regenerate health.
          • Try not to hit me with jutsu when having this active.
        • Water Release: Fang Bullet
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
        • Boil Release: Caustic Brume
          • Just like in your last test, you got easily punished when using this and it felt as if you weren’t using it too well either.
          • Also, it felt like you were using this a little more than some specific jutsus in your kit, just keep in mind you don’t want this being your main damage.
        • Boil Release: Acidic Skin
          • This was okay, your use of it felt a little bit better than last tests. You were able to knock me up a couple of times and make me dash away which is a good start. But at times you did place it a little too far away from me making it easy to avoid.
        • Boil Release: Boiling Bomb
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
    • General
      • ███ POOR
        • Greenroar
          • This wasn’t used as much, and when it did it didn’t feel too threatening.
          • Keep in mind that this jutsu can be used when I am pressuring you, or if you want to cancel my Sharingan. Or mess up my aim.
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ POOR
        • Kunai/Shuriken
        • Paperbomb
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • You’ll notice that I wrote a lot of “The criticism for this is the same as last test.” This is because nothing has really changed in terms of your playstyle. You still try to play cheesy and it’s not good. What I mean by that is you often use all of your clan jutsus point blank range and you try to find the easy ways to hit jutsus. It’s not bad but, for jutsus specifically like Fireball you want to show me that you can use it from different ranges and show me that you have the ability to curve this Fireball and accurately hit your target with it. Uchiha is a simple clan I will say, but the skill ceiling is high. Currently it feels like you’re using the easy way out and just abusing it’s easier mechanics. Please show me you can use your clan from different ranges and different ways, have a different set up each time. You get predictable easy.
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • Like I said above, you are playing a very cheese playstyle. Your kit is simple but there’s more to it than just hitting all the jutsus from one block away. Especially if those jutsus have the capabilities of being used from further ranges.
        • I will also say that you play very telegraphed, often you’d start out each fight the same way with the same jutsus. You don’t want to have this habit, you want to be unpredictable when fighting players.
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • Overall you haven’t improved much from your last test, you’ll notice that for a lot of sections for your grades you’ll see that I wrote “The criticism for this is the same as last test.” And that’s because you haven’t changed in the last two weeks. I’m going to give you a three week this time, please keep in mind you need to be using everything in your kit and you need to practice your accuracy and uses with jutsus. You often abuse jutsus like Fireball and Majestic Destroyer Flame from close ranges making it impossible to miss. As well as you having poor awareness and positioning, you’re often running into my jutsus and becoming predictable more and more each fight.
        • Don’t let the 3 week failure discourage you, I don’t want anyone resetting especially if I am typing up notes. Take the time to take a step back and go to square one, learn each part of your kit one at a time and work on your sequence/playstyle at the same time. No need to rush anything at all, everyone learns at a different pace. Take it easy.
    Failure
    ███ THREE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.