Character Position Combat Test – Frmster – Kakuzu

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Frmster – Kakuzu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Frm
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username? Frmster.

What character position are you attempting to combat test for? Kakuzu.

What clan are you? Kigurumi.

What rank are you? Jounin.

What chakra natures do you have? Earth and Lightning.

What nature kekkei genkai do you have? Explosion.

Also I’d like to schedule my test on Friday at 5PM est ( if available, if not tell me so i can change ).

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I’ll let you know if it’s available, make sure you meet your practice requirement

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Friday at 5PM should be fine

Evolution
    Participant

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ POOR
        • Harpoon Fist
          • I do not think you used this jutsu very often and when you did it was not accurate.
          • Try to use this to pressure me with small chip damage.
        • Subterranean Shutdown
          • You used this jutsu scarcely which made it not much of a threat.
          • It is hard for me to find an effective use for this since you did not use it very much.
        • Tendril Takedown
          • You use this jutsu an appropriate amount of times but did not use it at the right times.
          • Use this jutsu to punish me in close range and try to keep the pressure by chasing me since it bounces me up and down.
        • Biguro
          • You used this jutsu twice throughout the test and only landed it the one time.
          • Try to use this when you catch me out of a dash or other movement to capitalize since it leaves you vulnerable.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
        • Lightning Release: Electrical Discharge
          • You used this jutsu frequently but did not hit it consistently.
          • You had the right idea for this jutsu just use it when I am charging or running in a straight line.
          • You can also use this to stop me from approaching as a sort of wall.
        • Lightning Release: Static Shockwave
          • You used this jutsu relatively well.
          • My main criticism is using this when I had the means to retaliate and trade the damage off.
        • Lightning Release: Thunder Flare
          • You used this jutsu too sparingly.
          • This jutsu was used only twice throughout the test and I would rather see it used once or twice every fight.
          • You did land it one of the two times you used it though which is good.
        • Earth Release: Earth Pillar Explosion
          • You did not use this jutsu very often and when you did it was missed.
          • Try and work on your aim and timing with this jutsu. This jutsu is a consistent damage dealer.
        • Earth Release: Earth Wave
          • I believe you only used this jutsu once.
          • Try and use this to create space and keep me in your range.
        • Earth Release: Rock Trail
          • You only used this once and it was not close to hitting.
          • Try to use this jutsu when I have no movement available or catching me out of my movement.
          • Use the sucking feature of the jutsu to keep me in the hitbox since I will not be able to run out of it.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
        • Explosion Release: Explosive Eruption
          • This jutsu was never used. There is nothing more to say.
        • Explosion Release: Landmine Circuit
          • This jutsu was used frequently but never landed or even got close to touching me.
          • This jutsu can be used as an approach option or a knockback option.
          • The wide range and area coverage make it excellent for area control.
        • Explosion Release: Landmine Fist
          • You rarely used this jutsu when it is a dependable and reliable source of damage.
          • Use this in close range when I approach and try to follow-up on the knockback and slow afterwards to capitalize.
    • Rank
      • ███ BAD
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump, & Teleportation
          • You used these jutsus sparingly which led to you taking unnecessary hits.
          • Use these to disengage and reenter the fight quickly.
        • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
          • A good chunk of your damage came from this jutsu but only because you used it so frequently.
          • Try to use this jutsu when I am close to you.
          • You tried to use this jutsu at long range which led to you getting few hits from it.
    • General
      • ███ GOOD
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • You used this to pressure me from distance and to punish me for playing out of range or charging chakra.
          • You also used it to keep pressure.
        • Green Roar
          • Your use of this jutsu to get me off of you instead of as a damage tool was effective.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ BAD
        • Paperbomb
          • You used this to try and bait out my movement jutsu.
          • You used this to create extra damage when jutsu was not available.
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • Your accuracy using these was very low.
          • Use these to prevent my health from regenerating.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • You struggle to play aggressively and mainly depend on the opponent to approach before using your jutsu to counter.
        • Learning to approach would exponentially help you in being more effective.
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • You did not seem to have a plan going into the fights besides staying back and waiting for me to approach.
    • Balance
      • ███ BAD
        • You mainly depended on the same couple of jutsu to do damage which led to doing bursts of damage and then falling behind which ultimately led you to lose the fight.
        • By incorporating more of your jutsu more often and consistently you would be able to do more damage and continue to pressure me.
    Failure
    ███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Evolution
    Participant

I forgot to mention I am issuing a one week cooldown for testing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.