Character Position Combat Test – Zaboo – 7 Tails (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Zaboo – 7 Tails (RESET)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ákos
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username?
    Zaboo
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for?
    7 Tails
    What clan are you?
    Kirakabu
    What rank are you?
    Jounin
    What chakra natures do you have?
    Wind and Lightning Release
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have?
    Polarity Release

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Deathdusk.
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

What time do you intend to schedule for a test? The earliest you possibly can is Tuesday ONLY if you have the practice already by then.

Ákos
    Participant

can i do my test in sunday when u have time?

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Practice resets Sunday, pick a different day.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ BAD
        • Fan Slash
          • You didn’t aim very well when using this and were too far a lot of the time.
            • The further away you are, the easier this is to dodge.
        • Scale Storm
          • You normally hit this jutsu and did not accidentally take damage by running into hazards I tried to place down.
            • Be careful about where you use it as I may take advantage of it.
        • Shining Downstroke
          • You normally hit this but it did not work well for you.
            • This should be used to force me into dashes and teleports.
            • This should be used to stop me from attacking you or to push me off of you.
        • Scale Blast
          • You used this a lot but never hit it.
            • I feel like you need to jump at me when I am closer and you need to use it less so that I can’t predict it. It is really easy to avoid when you try to use it a lot and even easier when it is too far away.
            • Try to use this move as a counter so that it is hard for me to attack you.
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ BAD
        • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
          • You tried to use this, maybe to make it harder to approach, but there are other uses too. It wasn’t really effective.
            • You can use this to mess up my aim, make it harder to come close, or punish me for playing evasively. If you use it, don’t be too close or else messing up my aim might not work.
        • Wind Release: Gale Palm
          • You hit this a few times but make sure that you give it a purpose.
            • You can use this to push me back if feeling pressured.
            • You can use this to start the fight aggressively.
        • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
          • You used this a lot but it only felt like it was used for damage.
            • Try using this to stop me from attacking you or to stop me from approaching you, like a counter should be used.
        • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
          • You didn’t hit this a lot and it could be helpful.
            • You could use this while I am charging chakra, am playing evasively, or am trying to run at you. Treat it like a barrier that you place in my path to stop me in my tracks.
        • Lightning Release: Spider Web
          • You used this jutsu a bit but it wasn’t really effective.
            • You should use this to try to make me use movement jutsu. You have to be kind of aggressive with it, so don’t use it too far away.
        • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
          • You never hit this but you did try to use it a lot. Try to use this while I am charging chakra, when my movement jutsu are on cooldown, or if I am landing from movement jutsu.
            • If I am a decent range away, try to pressure me by placing it near me.
            • Try to be spontaneous about how you use it, mix it up and try to use it different each time.
            • Don’t use it too often as that becomes predictable.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ BAD
        • Polarity Release: Gaseous Discharge
          • You used this jutsu a lot for damage and didn’t consider how else it could be used.
            • This jutsu is really effective at pushing me away or forcing me to use movement jutsu.
            • This jutsu can be given more spread depending on the angle you look at while using it. This can be effective to push me away or force me to use movement jutsu from longer ranges.
        • Polarity Release: Ion Bolt
          • You did not land this jutsu on me during this test.
          • Try to use this while I am charging chakra, when my movement jutsu are on cooldown, or if I am landing from movement jutsu.
          • Try to corner me using this jutsu, sealing off my exits.
            • Be aware of the timing between it being activated and it touching the ground. If you place it too close or too far, the activation time will make it easy to escape without being touched.
            • This jutsu slows me so try to catch me in its slow.
        • Polarity Release: Supercharged Jolt
          • You used this jutsu a lot and it wasn’t very effective.
          • You need to crowd me with the electric jolts so that it’s hard for me to move. You want to force me to use my movement jutsu when you use this.
            • Try to spread the jolts around and make sure you don’t fall into hazards. You want them to be in distance to hit me, but not too far where I can just run past them without being harmed.
    • Rank
      • ███ FAIR
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
          • I think you tried to use your movement jutsu to dodge, but you didn’t always re-enter fast which made it hard for you to get close enough to land your jutsu.
            • Try to quickly get back into the fight and don’t use your movement jutsu to get too far away.
    • General
      • ███ BAD
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • This could be used to stop me from playing aggressively or to stop me from playing evasively if I am paused at long ranges to charge chakra, but I didn’t really see either.
        • Green Roar
          • You could use this to stop Sharingan from activating, but it seemed like you only tried for damage.
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ BAD
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You used these a lot during the test which wasn’t good.
          • I feel like this should be used for incremental damage throughout the fight but sometimes it felt like the only thing keeping damage, which isn’t good.
        • Paperbomb
          • This could be used to mess up my aim and to force me to use movement jutsu every so often, but I didn’t see that happening in our test.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ FAIR
        • You can be aggressive sometimes with your set but it feels like you don’t consider how to use certain things. You kind of focus a lot on damage and not a lot on the secondary effects of your stuff.
          • You want to cancel my movement jutsu or force me to use them so that you can land hart hits when I don’t have them.
        • You misjudge how far your jutsu can go. A lot of your kit needs you to be closer but at times you play too far away. Try to get in closer to me when using your kit.
    • Sequence
      • ███ BAD
        • Try to continuously slow me down throughout the fight. When I exit one thing that forces me to use my movement jutsu, wait and have another ready to keep me using them.
          • This sequence will make it harder for me to react in time to dodge hard hits among other jutsu.
    • Balance
      • ███ BAD
        • You used Thundering Sphere, Ion Bolt, and sometimes Scale Blast a lot. If you want to land a harder to hit jutsu, you can’t focus too hard on it or use it too much.
          • Aim to only use them two or three times per fight at best that way you can build a good hit ratio.
        • You used ninja tools like Kunai a lot so you don’t want them to take priority over the rest of your kit.
          • If you aren’t careful you might forget about or give less priority to other stuff in your kit. You want everything to have equal attention.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Character Position Combat Test – Zaboo – 7 Tails (RESET)’ is closed to new replies.