Great Ninja War

Home Forums Naruto Suggestions Great Ninja War

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ericzebaws
    Participant

I have a good idea of how a war system could work and it could be done once a month or maybe once a week.  The main way the system would work is each village needs a minimum of 5 players to participate but they can(and should) have more. The kage of the village will be the main person they have to protect and if there is no kage from character test in the village someone could be appointed as interim kage. The map would have a separate base for each village and inside the bases there would be 3 blocks(It could be end crystals like when the bosses die) that give the kage a lot of resistance preventing them from being killed so people would need to be at the base to protect them, think kind of like bedwars but it strengthens the kage instead of lives. In this deaths would be final but maybe there could be a way to balance it for smaller villages. When you get a kill I think you should get a type of token that you can redeem for different rewards when you have enough. I think if you get like 10 kill coins or so there should be three different rewards you can pick from, first a lot of money, second a cool cosmetic/weapon, and finally a genin jutsu from any clan(can only get once). These rewards would encourage players to play in the wars as well as get better so they are able to do enough to get a reward. This would also add a bit of customization to your kit without making you too op. Depending on when the wars are I feel like the tokens should save throughout different wars so that the players who aren’t super good can actually get the rewards eventually. This would require a bit of work to be done but it would be super cool and be something people have to look forward to each month or so. Let me know if anything is unclear, I have a good idea in my head but its kinda hard to put into words.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by ericzebaws. Reason: Clarification
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

there is a team deathmatch event similar to the great ninja war thing you’re talking about, if there are two characters in an event ((very rare)) and we can manage to have one on each side, it’s a cool event, but there are very few characters, and even fewer that like to participate in events, even ones rewarded with store perks. other than that team deathmatch events with normal players are hosted regularly, just without that crystal thing you’re referring to

there isnt a lore, so none of that kage death RP stuff, wouldn’t be good for the game loop, would be damaging because it’s already a challenge to get a character, not many of them.

i am already creating event-exclusive rewards, i.e, pets, event weapon skins, money, and anything else i can jampack into a crate, events would reward crate keys. players can still look&feel different from other players through a variety of different means

jutsu rewards from events are not happening, regardless of how it’s phrased or if we have the resources to make it happen. you need to earn more jutsu by becoming a character. it is tough, but not impossible by any means. applying a little effort goes a long way, and people who are already characters arent godlike, they just tried hard, did what was asked of them, and passed after a handful of attempts.

ericzebaws
    Participant

There doesn’t need to be a character who is the kage for that event like I said there could be one person on each team who is made the “kage” for the event. It doesn’t necessarily have to be kage but just some sort of vip.

I’m not sure what you mean with RP I was saying it would be sort of like bed wars or eggwars where there are some blocks that prevent the “vip” or whatever on the team from dying and those need to be destroyed. I can understand you not wanting jutsu rewards though, I just thought it would be cool to be possible but the event can still be cool without it.

In my opinion it would be very different from a team deathmatch as the main objective would not to be to completely eliminate the opposing team but to eliminate the “vip” on the team as well as infiltrate the enemy base. Also there would be more than two teams and it would require far more communication and coordination than team deathmatch

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by ericzebaws.
    • This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by ericzebaws.
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

i like the crystal idea, it kind of reminds me of the tournament arc in black clover

maybe that can be considered for an offshoot of TDM event, like an objective TDM or like idk what its called but yknow what i mean

ericzebaws
    Participant

Yeah maybe 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.