Guilds Revamp

Home Forums Naruto Suggestions Guilds Revamp

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    luc
    Participant

Just like a small suggestion, but I think we should reset the guilds, and “represent” them. Label them as “revamped” in the announcements channel and reset all the current guilds, this would incentivize players to be more interconnected and the new players will have an easier time finding people to do stuff like bosses with. Just an idea, I don’t think the current guilds should stay though, as it is there are too many AFK people in each of them so they’d have an upper hand player count wise.

Pan
    Participant

There’s, there’s guilds…?

Darth
    Participant

yes lol

Gabe Malicoat
    Participant

I think this would be a great Idea. Now that we have more players it would be good that we utilize the guilds plugin and use some of the abilities it has

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I’d be down to advertise the guilds more, but regardless of if people use them or do not use them, they are going to be upset with me for resetting them. For me, this is a lose-lose situation. I don’t want to hear a bunch of complaining basically.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Maybe I can let existing guilds empty their guild banks/vaults, reset them, and then slightly lower the barrier to entry for new guilds by reducing the initial price.

Guild names are also going to be heavily moderated. Nothing stupid, from the anime, or inappropriate.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.