Hoster Application – DillFlacker (ACCEPTED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Hoster Application – DillFlacker (ACCEPTED)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dill
    Participant

What is your in-game username? DillFlacker
    What is your age? 15
    What is your timezone? EST
    Where can we contact you? via email or Discord (DillFlacker#3811)
    How long have you played on our server and how active are you? I’ve been playing for about 2 weeks and I’m active almost every day
    How often would you be able to work? I am available almost every day, especially at night
    Why do you want to apply for this position? I am applying because I have many exams be delayed because a host was not available at that time and I would like to help make sure that exams start on time. I would also like to help this server and its community as best I can, as well as aid new players.

Here is a link to my application: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eE-5joFrPs7nb8PMiYoz9vYEc3LXLeRjjsjzVjbG6Dw/edit?usp=sharing

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Deathdusk.
    Dill
    Participant

I realize I made a mistake and left out a work in my post, for the question “Why do you want to apply for this position?”. I meant to say

I am applying because I have seen many exams be delayed because a host was not available at that time and I would like to help make sure that exams start on time. I would also like to help this server and its community as best I can, as well as aid new players.

Pan
    Participant

Hey Dill the notes link has been set to private, when you go to share it, click “anyone with this link can” and hit the dropdown box and select view. Thank you 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by Pan.
    Dill
    Participant

Oh I thought I made sure to check that, my bad. Ill fix that now

Pan
    Participant

Hey great notes, you’re missing just a few things but overall very well done, msg me for more details 🙂

Dill
    Participant

Thanks, I  added in the missing information so hopefully its good now

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

These notes are fair, although, you should ask a Hoster about what jutsu/tools can cause jutsu spam, and likewise which cannot.

Dill
    Participant

Thank you, I added the information to the top of the notes.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Notes are fair, I will permit you to take the Hoster test. You can take it whenever, but I suggest giving yourself a day to study as you cannot use notes or get help on the test. The test is also timed for 1hr

Dill
    Participant

Thanks, does Wednesday the 12th work?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Hoster Application – DillFlacker (ACCEPTED)’ is closed to new replies.