Hoster Application – MightyGhast (DENIED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Hoster Application – MightyGhast (DENIED)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MightyGhast
    Participant

What is your in-game username? MightyGhast

What is your age?14

What is your Timezone?  est

Where can we contact you?  discord MightyGhast#7351

Where can we contact you?  Like a week

How often would you be able to work? around 4pm-9pm on week days weekend 2pm to 10pm

How often would you be able to work?  I want to host to take some weight off of the hosters already hosting and I think it would be fun to host

Here’s my notes https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VQOHgpU4cqr3SnrlCaZLLfpepYxQVdpPgUiFJPtYaE8/edit?usp=sharing

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Deathdusk. Reason: Too many errors and issues with your application, you need to spend more time on the server before rushing to apply
    Pan
    Participant

Hi Ghast, just as a heads up it looks like the formatting got a bit messed up so this may be missing some information.

MightyGhast
    Participant

Ok I’ll look at it tomorrow

MightyGhast
    Participant

How long have you played on our server and how active are you? ive played like a week but im pretty active

Why do you want to apply for this position? I want to host to take some weight off of the hosters already hosting and I think it would be fun to host

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Your notes are inaccessible, you need to click share at the top and give me the share link here.

MightyGhast
    Participant

i sent u it through discord it wouldn’t let me put it in here

MightyGhast
    Participant
    Pan
    Participant

hey Ghast your notes are missing some critical information about the medical ninja exam rules in general as well jutsu spam definition.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Special Ninja Exam portion is missing critical information, overall format of the notes are pretty rough. You need to spend more time spectating exams and try to explain it from a Hoster POV. From your notes, you show very little indication that you can host an exam.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Overall, your application is really sloppy and I feel like you’re rushing to become staff in your first week of playtime. Not a good sign by my perspective.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Hoster Application – MightyGhast (DENIED)’ is closed to new replies.