Hoster Application – Kirbearz (DENIED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Hoster Application – Kirbearz (DENIED)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

what is your in game username?: Kirbearz

what is your age?:13

what is your time zone?:pst/pacific standard time

where can we contact you? on my discord or my email [email protected]

how often have you played on our server and how active are you?: I joined 5 months ago I played a bit but was kind of inactive but a month ago I really started playing and liked the server at the moment i am on almost all day so very active.

how often will you be able to work?: at the moment I could do all the exams at will and I will be hosting a lot

why do you want to apply for this position?: well I played and i really like the staff team they are all really funny and i like talking to them and I want to help them and make friends with them also frm has finals and i want to be able to help with the work but also i like the server and the community

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a2BX5J_JSIf1iH7hpUioBAiPPZ5vOVbtD_w2mi4m3zg/edit?usp=sharing

here is the link to my notes!

• This topic was modified 5 days, 19 hours ago by Deathdusk.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

ummm the exams ive spectated I spectated a kamui knockout today hosted by frm i also spectated a  medical ninja exam hosted by kryptboo I spectated 2 chunin which were by ghast i watched a jounin exam hosted by frm and ive watched a special ninja exam hosted by frm

Pan
    Participant

Hey please make your notes viewable via link when you have the chance, thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Pan
    Participant

Hey you’re missing an integral part on the parkour portion of the spec nin exams, please ask a hoster what you’re missing and respectate the exam. You’re also missing a rule about the written portion of the med exam. For crystal defense you forgot about its rules. Please make these corrections and message me when its updated. My discord is Pan#6969

Pan
    Participant

Notes are good, you move on to testing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Hoster Application – Kirbearz (DENIED)’ is closed to new replies.