Hoster Staff Application

Home Forums Naruto Support Hoster Staff Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    James
    Participant

In-game username – Reinflate

What is your age? – 17

What is my timezone? – Eastern Time

Where can you contact me? – You can contact me on discord at Reinflate#9382 also at my email [email protected].

How long have you played on our server and how active are you? – I have been watching your TikToks and I joined awhile a go and its really good and I don’t see me leaving anytime soon. I am on from a scale to 1-10 a 9.

How often would you be able to work? – I would be able to work as often as needed for a hoster and more, so basically a lot.

Why do you want to apply for this position? –

I feel like I should be a hoster because this server is awesome and I don’t see me leaving anytime soon. I feel like I am online a lot and have a lot of free time and I have the schedule for exams downloaded and already alarms set so that I can host if you accept this application. I am online a lot so I will host at 300-700 P.M Eastern Time depending on what day it is and will take notes and show that I am nothing more of amazing to you and the other staff. I will use my computer’s notepad application to write my notes down then I will proofread the paper and fix any errors and send to designated note area. So to conclude this application I would like to give a rundown on why I will be nothing short of amazing to the server. I will be on time, I will take notes on everything you ask me too and more so that if you ask me for something else I have it ready, I have alarms set for each exam in the server set for everyday or only some depending if its only for that day, I don’t see myself leaving in the future because this server is awesome and lived up to any and all of my expectations.

Sincerely, Reinflate

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Read the hoster part of the guide thoroughly, you still need to write the notes for how the exams work and stuff, not just rules or what happens in them, and it has to be watched by a staff member and you must ask them to verify. Make sure you get the right stuff on your notes, as mentioned in the guide.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.