Hoster Application – AadenTheMan

Home Forums Naruto Support Hoster Application – AadenTheMan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert Aaden Young
    Participant

What is your in-game username? AadenTheMan
    What is your age? 13
    What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time.
    Where can we contact you? You can connect me on discord @Aaden#9088 or at my email [email protected]
    How long have you played on our server and how active are you? I’ve played for about 6-7 months. I used to play every day everyday but I stopped for awhile. But, now I’m back to playing usually everyday.
    How often would you be able to work? I’ll be able to work 4pm- 10pm Monday-Thursday. 4pm – 12 am Friday. 10am – 12 am Saturday – Sunday.
    Why do you want to apply for this position?  Usually I have a lot a free time. I also enjoy helping people. So I thought why not try to be a hoster.

My notes : https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-LOfqJmYCe-JANcyPslIxYun-FaH5V7KQbV5Te0GNsg/edit?usp=sharing (these are notes from awhile ago maybe December or before)

Pan
    Participant

Please put your notes in a google doc instead of a presentation, it’ll make reviewing much easier. You’re missing critical information about the spec nin exam regarding the life system, please re-spectate this exam and adjust accordingly. You’re also missing information about scoring for medical exams in the written portion, please re-spectate that exam as well. I would personally prefer to have you re-spectate an event with a different hoster since beanos left so long ago (to refresh your memory). I’ve also noticed that you aren’t in the discord very often (if this is a miss-see on my end my bad), but this is the primary way the staff communicates and it would be nice to see you in there since you are going for a staff position.

Pan
    Participant

Side note, for spec nins and Med exams, you no longer have them say just “I”. We now do case sensitive phrases, example: “Naruto”. If a player types “naruto” and not “Naruto” they don’t get into the exam.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

FYI, Taite is Pan_The_Maid (Moderator) in-game.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.