Icarus [Toastui] – Builder Application (DENIED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Icarus [Toastui] – Builder Application (DENIED)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Toastui
    Participant

What is your in-game username? Toastui
    What is your age? Currently 16
    What is your timezone? EDT (GMT-4)
    Where can we contact you? Discord, Icarus#3618
    How long have you played on our server and how active are you? I’ve recently become more active but I have also been far more active in the past. Basically I’ve been playing since Namikaze had Rasengan.
    How often would you be able to work? I am free for the most part always. I may not always be on but will almost always be able to get on if asked.
    What is your experience with building? I have mainly built in minecraft since 1.5 update. I am also a builder on another server and have helped major build teams aswell.
    What tools, plugins, mods, or resources do you use to build? I have EXTENSIVE experience with world edit and have used world painter before as well. I have spent many hours hand-building and terraforming before.
    Why do you want to apply for this position? Honestly there are no active builders and I feel as though I am able and want to help out. I have the time, ability, and motivation.
    Can you show us images of creations you have made in the past? I could probably find some on the one server that I am a builder on, but everything else is gone due to me getting a new computer recently. I am happy to go find them if necessary and send them to whoever is looking at this app.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Deathdusk. Reason: Application did not meet our standards
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Would appreciate if you could send some images, thanks! This is important to the application process.

Toastui
    Participant

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vW2DDBXcF68EZ2m_tzkda3O5CR9IkG38yPMzDczFGGM/edit?usp=sharing

Here is a bunch of my best images from the one server I have left that I have built on.
    Thanks!

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

The consensus on your application is that the buildings don’t have enough detail. The modern builds were fair, but not quite what we’re looking for. The builders believe that you have some basic skills, but the intricacies that we need to fit into our new projects are not present. You can reapply later on, but just know that we’re looking for more Naruto themed houses. Try to stay away from rustic or medieval architecture, we typically think that people aren’t very adaptive if they apply with it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Icarus [Toastui] – Builder Application (DENIED)’ is closed to new replies.